Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 27 - Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

67(-4) now. Gundo, Cancelo and Dias to play. A Dias clean sheet out of that lot would do me nicely.

Cresswell coming in for cancelo this week regardless of playing united. I only sold him because of the bench boost in 26 :O

• Registered Users Posts: 14,487 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Have a feeling my two Draft players (Cancelo and Mahrez) mightn't start tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭onrail

Rudiger seemed to be nailed on, great value and then the Tuchel Shuffle happens. Nail in the coffin of a poor GW.

57 with 3 City incl captain Dias to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,653 ✭✭✭shmeee

Just checked my H2H league, playing a lad who is ahead of me by 12 points and he had the following players still in his team:

Justin, VVD, Wilson, Jimi, Douglas, Romeu, Struijk.

But sure PEA, Havertz and Ward-Prowse delivered the goods to win!! I'm can only laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,640 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

onrail wrote: »
    Rudiger seemed to be nailed on, great value and then the Tuchel Shuffle happens. Nail in the coffin of a poor GW.

57 with 3 City incl captain Dias to play.

Im still miffed about Rudiger not starting last night, had bought him a few weeks back and he was delivering consistent returns of 6 points in every match I owned him. Then Mount didnt start as well while a rival has Creswell plus Bamford missing chances, disaster. Currently on 49 with 3 City to play, need captain KdB to haul now to make it back up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,670 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Up to 52 after Cresswell/Lingard. Need something from captain Raheem though, he's a huge differntial for me with so many double City defence around

• Registered Users Posts: 18,462 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Up to 52 after Cresswell/Lingard. Need something from captain Raheem though, he's a huge differntial for me with so many double City defence around

Frustrating player to own. He needs to play off a proper number 9 in fairness imo.
    I am not sure that penalty miss will ever be erased from my memory.
    Had KDB TC that week...assist and bonus gone.

If anyone gets the Man City XI right I think they should get a prize. It would be gas if Pep made no changes but I can't see it.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,666 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Am I the only eejit that assumed the City game was on tonight?

Checked the fixtures there and my heart sunk when I realised that there's another whole day until the torture of GW27 ends

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Cartman78 wrote: »

Checked the fixtures there and my heart sunk when I realised that there's another whole day until the torture of GW27 ends

Ah fck. I thought today was Wednesday

• Registered Users Posts: 18,462 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

I did too to be honest. I have missed loads of games this season, since they are all over the place. I never remember when one is on.

Plus side, another days rest for KDB (C)

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭onrail

I did too to be honest. I have missed loads of games this season, since they are all over the place. I never remember when one is on.

A HUGE reason for my top 10k form this year has been the transfer deadline reminders from the FPL app which I'd never set up before. In seasons past, you'd miss a couple of deadlines and that'd be your season done.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,430 ✭✭✭✭siblers

I'd rather have gotten the disappointment over with tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

siblers wrote: »
    I'd rather have gotten the disappointment over with tonight

Things my missus says when I ask for sexy time at the weekends

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Dice75

Off to say a Novena that Captain Kevin and differential Foden dodge the bullets tonight and start and hopefully tack up a few points. Stones I can take or leave but wont say no either. Into top 19k before tonight and hoping to crack top 5k again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭scotchy

I knew it was Wednesday night, but only just found out its a 6pm kick off and not 8pm as I'd assumed.

Edit for clarity. The quote is from yesterday, match is on tonight:)

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Registered Users Posts: 19,640 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Glad you mentioned its on at 6pm because I had just presumed it to be 8. Will be able to watch it now before the CL kick offs afterwards. Though if my captain KdB doesnt start I might just do some cleaning instead :o

The whole waiting for team news from Man city on match day is a load of stress in itself:o

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Registered Users Posts: 9,666 ✭✭✭Cartman78

As long as Gundog (C), Stones and Dias start, play 90 mins and score loads of goals and keep clean sheets I'll be happy

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

That's cancelo not starting so

• Advertisement

Lush captain fail on a DGW....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,514 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Or Walker.

dsmythy wrote: »
    Or Walker.

You would think walker will start after resting sunday but Pep doesnt do logic.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,236 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Stones, Cancelo, Sterling all rested according to Rockstar.

As long as Gundog (C), Stones and Dias start, play 90 mins and score loads of goals and keep clean sheets I'll be happy

Snap, except for Dias C.

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

Sterling, cancelo stones not starting

Stones
    Cancelo
    Sterling

Bench...

Ouch!

Your midweek City line-up!

XI | Ederson, Walker, Dias, Laporte, Zinchenko, Fernandinho (C), Gündogan, Mahrez, De Bruyne, Bernardo, Foden

SUBS | Steffen, Stones, Sterling, Jesus, Agüero, Rodrigo, Torres, Mendy, Cancelo

SOUTHAMPTON TEAM NEWS

Team to play Man City: McCarthy, Vestegaard, Stephens, Bednarek, Ward-Prowse, Salisu, Djenepo, Bertrand, Armstrong, Redmond, Adams

Subs: Forster, Walker-Peters, Minamino, Tella, Diallo, Ramsay, N'Lundulu, Ferry, Watts

MAN CITY TEAM NEWS

Team to play Southampton: Ederson, Walker, Dias, Laporte, Zinchenko, Fernandinho, Gundogan, Bernardo, De Bruyne, Foden, Mahrez

Subs: Steffen, Stones, Sterling, Jesus, Aguero, Rodri, Torres, Mendy, Cancelo

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

1 of 3 starting but at least it’s my captain! Really thought Dias would be rested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,430 ✭✭✭✭siblers

I hope Southampton hockey them

Advertisement