Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solar PV battery options

Options
1113114115116117119»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭Raoul

And how difficult is it to get a proper registered electrician to install something like your ad.

I had seen you ad already actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭championc

It's a 3 core AC cable to a breaker in your Fuseboard.

PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 12 __Alex

Sorry, just seeing this now! I'm very happy, it's been working flawlessly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 petekh

Hello, long time stalker of this forum.

Getting a 4.5kw array installed on a south facing roof in 2 weeks and the system will be battery ready.

Anyone seen the newer company called GoKWH based out of China? They can deliver a 15KW battery and BMS in a full housing for about 2k euro. No taxes on top.

They have an Aliexpress presence and they also are available via the two well known sites people buy from on here.

I've spoken to a representative of the company and your can by the battery with Paypal for buyer protection also.

I'd just like someone's experience to confirm I'm not overlooking anything with this Unit with regard for adding to a 5KW Solis Hybrid invertor.

I'd post a link but the forum will not let me. :/

Advertisement