Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LCVP 2021

Options
  • 03-03-2021 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭

What are schools doing re LCVP Portfolio?
    Due date is tomorrow per the original circular (dated Dec2020 but issued before it was known that schools would be closed).

The biggie is the Recorded Interview. Have you done your's yet?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

12 March is the new date to have returned by, have a look at pg 3 here.
    https://www.examinations.ie/misc-doc/EN-EX-53766126.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭am_zarathustra

Can I ask, do students need to submit the portfolio and the recorded interview if they are choosing accredited grades? I assume the SEC only want them if they are sitting the written paper?

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Beaulieu

Can I ask, do students need to submit the portfolio and the recorded interview if they are choosing accredited grades? I assume the SEC only want them if they are sitting the written paper?

In short my understanding is no. BUT...if that student subsequently for whatever reason decides to repeat the LC they CANNOT then repeat LCVP. This is because the Portfolio is seen as a 2 year task.

Equally even if they sit the exam and then decide to repeat- all they can ever repeat is the written exam.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭am_zarathustra

Beaulieu wrote: »
    In short my understanding is no. BUT...if that student subsequently for whatever reason decides to repeat the LC they CANNOT then repeat LCVP. This is because the Portfolio is seen as a 2 year task.

Equally even if they sit the exam and then decide to repeat- all they can ever repeat is the written exam.

Ah I wouldn't have considered this, thanks for the info!

Advertisement