Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Raw Superthread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Would you want to see him get a title run where he'd no doubt be made to look like an idiot? He's never going to be the guy for Vince so they'd never treat it seriously. He'll be built up from time to time when needed to be a challenger but there's a ceiling for him.

He could do some interesting stuff with the likes of AJ Styles and Kevin Owens for a while outside of the title picture.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,066 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I wonder will we see Edge vs. Finn

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,040 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

A Big E/Ziggler feud as a stop gap might be ok actually given their history. Doubt they will go that way but there's more mileage than the tag match in that story if they wanted imo.

Tonight’s tournament matches include Kofi Kingston vs. Jinder Mahal, Ricochet vs. Xavier Woods, Doudrop vs. Natalya, and Shayna Baszler vs. Dana Brooke.

RAW will also be headlined by SmackDown Women’s Champion Becky Lynch and RAW Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair teaming up to face Sasha Banks and Bianca Belair.

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2021/10/wwe-raw-preview-for-tonight-first-round-tournament-matches-tag-team-main-event/

• Registered Users Posts: 37,784 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,804 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Yep don't think I can sleep with that question unanswered

Well seems Mansoor isn't just being thrown into a random match this time like every other time they're in Saudi Arabia.

Was sure they were going to have Jeff beat another NXT guy on his debut.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I’m disappointed they avoided Kofi vs Xavier. I think that would have been a far more interesting story that Xavier vs Jinder.

Since Sami isn’t going to Saudi shows, I’d imagine it’s Finn vs Jinder as the finals? Which sounds boring as sin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Disappointed to see ricochet buried again, jinder will probably go on to win it outside interference from the worst henchmen in the wwe

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

This is just unwatchable.

Such a talented roster booked abysmally. So many missed opportunities.

1.5 million must be one of the lowest ever for raw. i am surprided that many still watch this show they must watch it out of habit because they are not watching it for the qulity of the show anymore.

I believe another Drew and Big E team up tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Such a pointless title match between Charlotte/Bianca.

Im sure the Family Guy manatees are booking WWE these days. Manatee balls include :

Odd couple tag team

2 min womens match

Can they coexist rivals

Zayn v Owens match

Nxt call up loss

Alexa doll segment

Challenger beats champ non title match

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,040 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Xavier winning was at least somewhat ok, Jinder has no business near a ring with the amount of talent WWE have never mind in a King of the Ring final.

The Queen's Crown is the absolute drizzling **** though. My one thought was that they were gonna have Shayna just brutalize everyone and move her onto challenging for the title, legitimately repackaged but they're going to make her Sonya Devilles enforcer instead. And now we have a final nobody ever asked for or wanted in Zelina and Doudrop.

Raw is sucking the life out of Big E like it does any face that ever goes over there. What is the point of fighting Bobby and Ziggler two weeks in a row.

Charlotte was obviously retaining as otherwise they'd have spoiled the triple threat match with Sasha being the only Smackdown star left.

It's just a dumpster fire week after week, I cannot understand how they can put out a semi decent show in Smackdown and then serve up a steaming pile of dog crap in Raw, every single writer involved should have been binned off months ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

Another dumpster fire raw. Complete crap.

1. who in the **** cares if those two can coexist? It’s the laziest most played out trope they go too. They could actually do something interesting with drew here b obviously don’t. The company don’t know or care about booking baby faces and both drew and E look like complete pricks
    2. the queens crown tournament is a farce. The entirety of the tournament ( 7 matches) will probably come in at under 10 minutes
    3. Goldberg is such an naturally unlikeable nasty prick. How is he a baby face. His return had been bollcowk except for the brock feud and he actually might make a decent heel but it’ll never happen. The company is so out of to cub with how people think and interact.

pure trash. Rinse repeat.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,296 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

RAW drew 1.58 and it’s lowest key demo ever.

• Advertisement

Wasn't expecting Woods to win the semi final but did like the segment between him and Balor. A heel Balor on the main roster could work out great

Hard to care much about Big E vs Drew as the result is just so predicable

Kind of want Goldberg to get the **** kicked out of him but he's the babyface and Goldberg jnr will end up getting the pin or something shite

RKOBro take on Styles and Omos again

Well glad the draft gives us all these new matches. 🙄

• Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Just rebrand it to RAWmatch.

Maybe they use it as a way for another team to interfere?

Another wonderful jacket from Seth Rollins

Seems they changed the tag title match then?

Are there no other heels that could take part in the ladder match? Is Lashley the only other possible contender?

What do they have against T-Bar? I mean it looks like they're using the draft to give Veer another chance but not T-Bar?

First Queen and she has to do all the work herself, such as putting on the crown and robe.

Becky still being introduced as The Man anyway.

How long until Keith loses his first name?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,054 ✭✭✭ThePott

Decent enough RAW.

Bianca and Becky's promo segment was great. Bianca is a good face. I'm a fan of Queen Zelina so far too.

People aren't into Bearcat Lee but I kinda like it personally or at least will leave it play out. Damian Priest's new music is rubbish. They've changed so many themes lately that I know nearly none of them at this stage.

Main event was pretty solid. Some brutal spots and I think Rollins was a good choice to win. There's actually some possibility for fresh matches in the title scene for the first time in a while.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Big E and Rollins is indeed a fresher Main Event matchup and they have good chemistry together from the NXT days.

• Advertisement

As a wrestler, hes pretty good but as a character and personality he is just annoying. Hes not entertaining.

Advertisement