Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soap-y SHEEP - Reveal Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,697 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Collie D wrote: »
    We need a tiebreaker. Whichever one of us SHEEPs in final question wins?
    Well, if you think agreeing with these other lunatics counts as winning...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Webster's Autocentre give your car a service without you ending up being knocked out! :D

Isn’t there a body under Mitchell’s or am I thinking of something else? Possibly the cellar of The Queen Victoria?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭Declan A Walsh

In that parallel universe where Phil Miitchell was killed! :D

No I got it wrong. Like very wrong lol.

Just looked it up there. I remember the storyline & was always sure it was Nigel, but it was another guy..

Barry Grant? He had curly hair too. Sheila and Bobby’s son.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

OR whichever one 2D likes mostest :pac:

• Advertisement

eastenders-jane-slaughter-tracey-barmaid-2.jpg

Gru has had to take an urgent call.

Strawberry Milkshake was enjoying a few shandies at the bar but is now behind it.

Cee_Jay, Wrestlemaniac and Homer J. Fong have just walked through the door...each of them staking their claim to the family holdings...

Mam of 4 is suddenly feeling queasy again and has excused herself from company...

Scores after question 10:

Player Score
    Strawberry Milkshake 142
    Cee_Jay 139
    Wrestlemaniac 138
    Homer J. Fong 135
    Gru 135
    Toto Wolfcastle 133
    Also Starring LeVar Burton 129
    Rainbowtrout 127
    HeidiHeidi 126
    Bubblypop 123
    SineadSpears 122
    Reberetta 121
    Ted_YNWA 120
    Hurlingman97 120
    Ari101 119
    Sawduck 118
    Declan A Walsh 117
    Necro 114
    Collie D 110
    BeakerJoe 110
    Khaleesi 109
    JohnGreenFan 109
    Rikand 108
    Kitten_K 106
    HildaOgdenx 105
    The Purple Tin 104
    Electric Nitwit 103
    Spook_ie 103
    Djimi Traore 99
    ShaneU 94
    Mam of 4 86

I remember Nigel. Black curly hair and loud shirts. He’s probably back in it. Every time I flick into Eastenders it goes from “I don’t know any of these” to “Jesus, he was in it 20 years ago”

Loving the plot lines 2D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

H2TPB, I wasn't feeling queezy, I was making room on the shelf for my new wooden spoon :D

Loving the plot lines 2D

2D is looking for a writer gig with one of the soaps! :D

• Advertisement

I remember Nigel. Black curly hair and loud shirts. He’s probably back in it. Every time I flick into Eastenders it goes from “I don’t know any of these” to “Jesus, he was in it 20 years ago”

You’re talking about Barry Evans. Janine pushed him off a cliff :D

He was one of my answers so I should have known that :) Edited out though so no idea what you’re on about.

Barry Grant? He had curly hair too. Sheila and Bobby’s son.

No it was actually a character called Sinbad who was accused of child abuse.

I was always sure it was Nigel who played the part but its another guy.

Gonna have a look up & see if he was in the show at all though.

I don't remember too much about Brookside other than the abuse storyline, and the storyline with the mam & daughter who killed the abusive father & burued him out the back.
    Maybe Nigel was their friend who helped them or something. I'm convinced he was in the show ...

Sinbad helped them bury him under the patio.

Then there was the incest storyline.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

I really know nothing about soaps :D funny listening to ye chat, my vague memories of the bits watched when dad was in control of a post dinner tv in the 90s :D

No it was actually a character called Sinbad who was accused of child abuse.

I was always sure it was Nigel who played the part but its another guy.

Gonna have a look up & see if he was in the show at all though.

I don't remember too much about Brookside other than the abuse storyline, and the storyline with the mam & daughter who killed the abusive father & burued him out the back.
    Maybe Nigel was their friend who helped them or something. I'm convinced he was in the show ...

The abusive father in Brookside, that was famously buried under the patio, was played by Bryan Murray, who is now Bob in Fair City!

Sinbad?

Should've stuck to the sailing, that fella.

Bryan Murray worked for my dad way back before he made it in acting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Gru

i was fretting because i thought i was gonna miss this, my first win...but no... threw it away at the end as per! Phew...carry on! :pac:

ari101 wrote: »
    I really know nothing about soaps :D funny listing to ye chat, my vague memories of the bits watched when dad was in control of a post dinner tv in the 90s :D

And God help anyone who missed or taped over the recordings while Mam was at work or out somewhere.

• Advertisement

No he's right. Nigel was Grants mate with black curly hair, & those shirts :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,697 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

ari101 wrote: »
    I really know nothing about soaps :D funny listing to ye chat, my vague memories of the bits watched when dad was in control of a post dinner tv in the 90s :D
    I have no idea what anyone's talking about :D

And brookside had the first lesbian kiss on screen too

Anna Friel. I saw her on something at the weekend and can’t remember what it was.

Was one of then Anna Friel? EDIIT: Answered!

Was she also the daughter of the aforementioned buried abusive father? Brookside launched her career anyway. I think it launched Ricky Tomlinson's career. Sue Johnston, who played his on screen wife, did the same again in The Royle Family! Sue was also briefly in Coronation Street!

Sinbad helped them bury him under the patio.

Then there was the incest storyline.

I knew it was a lovable character that helped them. Just had Nigels face printed in my brain for years. I've figured who Sinbad is now though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

I have no idea what anyone's talking about :D

Shhhh, I'm pretending, I saw soaps in the 90s only and I blocked most of it out ;) My Mom never watched them thankfully, just Dad, but he watched them all :D He gave up about 10 or 15 years ago thank f**k. Now I get to watch true crime or stuff on discovery if I visit!

00:00

_81178666_d7673d0c-bca9-4daa-95a9-76350875df01.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭Reberetta

I think I should be on 123 points, not that it matters. I don't watch soaps and i'm doing as well as can be expected.

• Advertisement

Blindboy-Understorys-the-World.jpg

"Job done. I've a horse outside, I'll take the body up the Wicklow Mountains."

Congrats to Mam of 4, another Wooden Spoon to add to your extensive collection.

il_570xN.1611915101_qhbc.jpg

Advertisement