Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

2021 UK Open

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,621 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

Good tournament enjoyed this weekend, looking forward to crowds getting back mind

It would be a great feature if they had a red button that you could select the board to watch.

Great tournament

TbL

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 108 ✭✭Fran has a bone

bassy wrote: »
    yaya kolo kolo :D

Not sure I miss that one :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

It would be a great feature if they had a red button that you could select the board to watch.

Great tournament

TbL

The Friday night, with the Top 32 in seedings all playing with the 32 winners from the afternoon, must be pretty close to being the best darts night of the year.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,246 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Great tournament

TbL

I think ITV picked some pretty poor games to be on the main stage. Warriner even mentioned this in commentary.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,621 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

Kingp35 wrote: »
    I think ITV picked some pretty poor games to be on the main stage. Warriner even mentioned this in commentary.

Exactly what prompted the thought, there were lots of better games around the boards that the ones being shown.

It would be brilliant if you could switch around the boards

TbL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭Dillonb3

PDC rankings after the UK open: Wade into top 4 and Aspinall out of the top 10 Humphries moves into 33

https://www.dartsrankings.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭SketchyPrince

Would agree with the above sentiments, I too find that the other boards show games that appeal to the purist more.

Advertisement