Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grey tracksuit bottoms

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 dragx

Don't really see an issue, think it has a lot more to do with how people carry themselves than what they're wearing.

If I'm at home I'm always wearing tracksuit bottoms. Day to day I live in jeans, but if I decide at 8PM on a Friday I wanna run to Aldi for a few cans I'm not gonna change into jeans and a button down for fear of the average boardsie sneering at me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭Tchaikovsky

Why is it only really Ireland and UK where people wear tracksuits?
    If everyone could just do us all a favour and not wear them outside please. For me it's the equivalent of women going around in their pyjamas. I mean make just a few seconds effort and put some grown up clothes on, Jesus.

Not true, this is common in Russia and most of the former USSR:

main-qimg-7eccdb973c11c26ce07b4182e2621926

^^ Gopniks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭accensi0n

Don’t forget the socks tucked into the bottom of the tracksuit

Isn't that just the normal way.. ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

If you've got it, flaunt it !

Are they the ones with the zips up the sides??
    With zips slightly opened so the bottoms are dragging along the ground getting torn & muddy.

Usually paired with New Balance trainers!? :o

I remember those ones. I also remember the ones with the click-close buttons up the sides. Someone would sneak up on you when you weren't looking and yank them open at the sides. I had a pair with either New Balance or High Tech runners in the 90's.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,165 ✭✭✭✭ED E

^^ Gopniks.

Is it just me or Gopniks seem more peaceful? Never any drama outta them like the Fortunestown brigade. Least thats my impression of the Polish ones, ruskies might vary.

The Eastern Europeans sure do love their sliders.

Advertisement