Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

How long will we be made WFH?

• 26-02-2021 12:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭ HairySalmon

With the majority of the adult population projected to be vaccinated by the end of June, is it realistic to say that we’ll be back in the office from September onward? Or will they play it safe and anyone who can work from home continue until next January

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭ poisonated

I’m only guessing but I’d say that they will stop making people work from home around October. However, I think a lot of companies will keep people working from home.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,725 ✭✭✭✭ wes

Working from home will probably be one of the last measures to go imo. It doesn't cost the economy a lot, and could even be seen a net benefit due to less pollution and faster travel due to less traffic.

Also, I think a lot of people will be asking for WFH at least 2/3 days a week going forward, as they know they can work that way just fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭ questionmark?

2022 for a lot of multinationals IMO.

Lot of people/companies I can see moving towards a 3/2 split between home and the office.

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,689 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭ Tokyo

Mod: Already a thread on this for you to post in.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058059949

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement