Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Delaminating Nails

Options
  • 26-02-2021 1:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭

Ladies I hope you don't mind me asking in your forum, I have two fingers on one hand and the nails are de-laminating, i.e the top surface is coming off, now I know it's a daft question but ladies look after their nails more than men and I was hoping yiz could advise how to stop this

21/25

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

I would ask in a pharmacy, they should be able to recommend something to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

My nails were never strong but now with hand sanitisers they are destroyed. This helped for me in the summer. I got it in local Boots and now they don't seem to sell it anymore. Whatever I got as a replacement isn't as good. You have to use it twice per day.

http://www.cutex.com/products/nail-treatments/intense-recovery

Googling it there could be also some underlying health issues so you might want to do what I didn't and talk to the gp.

Advertisement