Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elephant - ANOTHER fun headwrecking variation of sheep :D

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

sullivlo wrote:
    I initially started at the end, then the middle, then eventually just changed answers to make them fit. The bible one was a killer.

I 'may' have slightly cheated for that one... :o

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Necro wrote: »

I considered sending a pm to see if the number in front counted as a letter or something like that. Eventually found one.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

In
    Rikand wrote: »
    Jesus, Am I the only man on forum games ?

tenor.gif?itemid=12648194

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

I know your answer so.. least we won't ace :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

sullivlo wrote: »
    I considered sending a pm to see if the number in front counted as a letter or something like that. Eventually found one.

No wrong answers in Sheep, are there wrong answers in Elephants?

• Advertisement

Entry sent.

giphy.gif

Can we take a moment to appreciate how wonderful elephants are? Such gentle, graceful and beautiful creatures. I'd love to go to an ethical elephant sanctuary some time, hopefully I'll get a chance when international travel becomes a thing again.....so maybe as a treat for my 90th birthday (if I don't have work that day).

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

Entry sent.

giphy.gif

Can we take a moment to appreciate how wonderful elephants are? Such gentle, graceful and beautiful creatures. I'd love to go to an ethical elephant sanctuary some time, hopefully I'll get a chance when international travel becomes a thing again.....so maybe as a treat for my 90th birthday (if I don't have work that day).
    Have to agree and I was very privileged to visit one a long time ago

https://www.sheldrickwildlifetrust.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭Purgative

So long as its only in a specific and limited way, you'll be grand so.

I found this one quite difficult. Four of my answers are really inspired but I cant see that helping much.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

In
    T5C2RoK.gif?noredirect

• Registered Users Posts: 10,720 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

We went to Tanzania for our honeymoon. One place, Tarangire, is known for elephants particularly. No fences around the hotel, you're just asked to keep your distance if they wander in, so this photo is through our hotel door...

IMG-0628.jpg

Have loads of better photos, but I always love that one for how close they'd come, how clearly this was their home and we were their guests

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

It was tricky getting everything to line up.
    I'll probably score sweet Fanny Addams for my efforts too :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭davetherave

I also started in the middleish and work forward and back. Have nine solid answers and one "Does it fit? Yes. Then it's going in". Tried redoing it a few times from the first and from the last to see if I could get a more real answer in but couldn't make a chain better than the one I already had.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭Sawduck

I started in the middle too, started with the hardest ones and it was going great until the last one and then, oh christ. Had to change things a bit but got there in the end, nice game by the way you sure love your exotic animals

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭dobman88

Rikand, that was great craic. I got to the last question easily and would you believe the trauma I had trying to find a forum player beginning with the letter I needed. So I took a complete liberty and am 100% certain I scored an ace on that one at least

Enjoying your variations tbf

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Sawduck wrote: »
    I started in the middle too, started with the hardest ones and it was going great until the last one and then, oh christ. Had to change things a bit but got there in the end, nice game by the way you sure love your exotic animals

Youre going down my friend.

The player I went with was a G. Not many Gs, esp not in the Sheep and such games.

Had a blast though, fair play Rikand. With your creative juices you should be in a board room spitballing Hasbro games ideas.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

beakerjoe wrote: »
    The player I went with was a G. Not many Gs, esp not in the Sheep and such games.

I was struggling to find a G player so had to change my previous answer.
    Which then meant I had to go back & change the question before that too.
    That meant having to research the bible question for a third time :rolleyes:

I'm curious now who this G is :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭Sawduck

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Youre going down my friend.

Had a blast though, fair play Rikand. With your creative juices you should be in a board room spitballing Hasbro games ideas.

Have you ever beaten me, nice little rivalry :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,849 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

And in!

Got a list together, decided to see if I could get a second one and pick the better of the two. Started at the top, started at the bottom, started at a couple of the awkward ones in the middle - and no way could I come up with a second lot :(

Love all the variations on the theme, Rikand!

I'm delighted with my list.

Think I might win this.

A solid 7/2 chance.

I was struggling to find a G player so had to change my previous answer.
    Which then meant I had to go back & change the question before that too.
    That meant having to research the bible question for a third time :rolleyes:

I'm curious now who this G is :D

Yeah but even if ya dont win you'll be a bit holier. :)

• Advertisement

Purgative wrote: »
    Yeah but even if ya dont win you'll be a bit holier. :)

Coming from a no religion household, that would be very unlikely to happen :D

Whatever you did will be better than my effort.

Found some answers that fit sent them off - great job done.

Little while later thought of a blindingly obvious sheep.
    pm: Rik sorry to be an ass but ...

Half an hour later thought "Dummy now the other seven answers dont work".
    pm: Rik sorry to be an ass twice in an hour ....

:D:D:D

I wanted to change an answer in the last game, chose fekin chess as my 'sport' :confused: :rolleyes:. Was gonna change it to gymnastics thinking it was definitely a SHEEP. Turns out it would have just been another ace! :D

They are so obvious after they are revealed :o

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭Edser

Finally got my entry in :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,341 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

24 players: so far :)

Also Starring LeVar Burton
    beakerjoe
    cee_jay
    cj maxx
    davetherave
    Declan A Walsh
    dobman88
    Edser
    HeidiHeidi
    Hello 2D Person Below
    Homer J. Fong
    Irish Aris
    khalessi
    Mam of 4
    Mollyb60
    Necro
    Purgative
    Sawduck
    ScoobyDosent
    SineadSpears
    Spook_ie
    sullivlo
    the purple tin
    Trigger

• Registered Users Posts: 20,341 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Purg is not the only one to make multiple resubmissions. I've got more repeat PMs in this game so far than all the other ones :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Sawduck wrote: »
    Have you ever beaten me, nice little rivalry :D

I believe I Emu'd the **** out of you.

My that I mean I think I scrapped just above you:D

Rikand wrote: »
    Purg is not the only one to make multiple resubmissions. I've got more repeat PMs in this game so far than all the other ones :D
    Oooh, I might have to have another go, just to see can I actually get another list together!

Now that it's daylight and not the middle of the night, and I'm actually awake :D

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭hurlingman97

Does the last letter of no.10 have to be the first letter of 1?
    I presume not going by the example u posted

• Advertisement

Does the last letter of no.10 have to be the first letter of 1?
    I presume not going by the example u posted
    Oh jesus :eek:

Advertisement