Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pelé (Netflix)

Options
  • 24-02-2021 11:26pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else watch this?

I knew the story of his playing career, didn't know anything about the coup in Brazil and him smiling like an eejit beside a murderous dictator, that was very interesting stuff, didn't think it was quite as good as the Maradona doc a few years ago, but never felt bored either.

I read a review saying they could have made it into a multi-part series and it's true, probably a lot of interesting stuff that didn't get mentioned, still worth a watch.

I know he's well on in years but seeing him with a zimmerframe and in a wheelchair was a bit of a shock.

Comments

Advertisement