Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kangaroo! - A sheep game unlike any other Reveal!

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭EEFGGFEDCCDEED

Rikand wrote: »
    Question 8: 8. Name a letter of the alphabet

ACES - 1:

# - Also Starring LeVar Burton
    Banana - cj maxx
    Ƭ̵̬̊ - Prince's Love Symbol - Declan A Walsh
    & (Ampersand) - EEFGGFEDCCDEED

That was a costly ace :(
    Thought more people would go with the 27th letter of the alphabet.

Thanks for running Rikand, was good fun and congrats to the podium placers!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Congrats Strawbs, Aaron too, right up behind you.
    That's some unorthodox spooning there Mack. I think Seph and Khal should be spooned also. Even though you threw the fight they finished just one point ahead of you :D

Good game, good game Rik. I just worked out the title: Kangaroo, lives in Oz on the bottom of the world, therefore is upside down. All the answers in kangaroo are upside down and not what you expect. Bravo.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Thanks Rik, great game! I'd say you brought a world of pain on yourself for some of those questions.
    Congrats SM.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Well that was a laugh reading back. Pity I wasn't here for the reveal but it was way past my bedtime.

Well done Strawbs, cannot believe there were so many sheeps in that game. And my own fault for not reading the question/rules properly on the duplicates thing. Doh!

Games like this do make you feel stupid for not thinking of the obvious answer though. So well done and thanks for running Rik!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Niska

I least i learned there is Cheese and Onion icecream

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Congrats Strawberry Milkshake!

Thanks Rikand for an awesome game! yet again :D
    Thanks Rikand! Looking forward to Aardvark or whatevers next.
    !

The next one will be Cats! A peephs game unlike any other reveal :D:D :pac:

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,280 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Niska wrote: »
    I least i learned there is Cheese and Onion icecream

1fv37k.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

Completely forgot about this reveal.

Congrats Strawbs!!

Thank you for organising Rikand, that was a great idea!!

Woohoo I won! And typically I wasn’t around to see it all unfold live.

Loved the game, Rik. Thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,399 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Cheers Rikand. When you see other answers they seem soo obvious. Fun game :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭JamBur

I think I understand this better now. Lets do this again so I can fail even harder. Thanks for the entertainment lads, lassies and others

• Registered Users Posts: 10,710 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

JamBur wrote: »
    I think I understand this better now. Lets do this again so I can fail even harder. Thanks for the entertainment lads, lassies and others
    You're doing better than most if you understand!
    If you follow this thread you'll get a heads up on new games. For example, our man Rikand is currently running another weird variant, Elephant

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

Wasn't around for the reveal but that was great fun Rikand :)

A lot more SHEEPS than I expected too. & some really obvious ones that I missed myself - Rikand as the mod, & Water as the alcoholic drink :o

Great idea & interesting how it turned out in the end..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭Purgative

Sinead, Rik has another one going here https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058163598, its on a similar but different theme :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

Purgative wrote: »
    Sinead, Rik has another one going here https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058163598, its on a similar but different theme :)

I'm on it, thanks!!! :cool:

Advertisement