Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Normal to Feel more sexual when alone?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,140 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I save my biggest erections for myself.

I have to tell my latest about to be disappointed "conquest", "jeepers, its normally a lot bigger than that".
    I think we might have met before?

To thine own self be true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭No again Danni

I save my biggest erections for myself..

:pac:

I bet when you were small, you hid your sweets, took some from everyone else and then ate your own smugly when no one else had any left.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭Feenix

Yes op. It's completely normal. I'd be perfectly happy not to ever let another man touch me. Most of them don't know what they're doing anyway.

It's probably down to your attitude.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭barbara anne

Feenix wrote: »

Yes that's what I'm learning. Keep a good attitude about yourself and you don't have to worry. I've been exploring online dating and really it has reinforced my resilient attitude.

These men would try anything to get with you but you just keep telling them NO IM NOT INTERESTED.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,780 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Yes that's what I'm learning. Keep a good attitude about yourself and you don't have to worry. I've been exploring online dating and really it has reinforced my resilient attitude.

These men would try anything to get with you but you just keep telling them NO IM NOT INTERESTED.

So not interested in being with men, yet on a dating site?

A fantastic way to avoid men ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

I don't know what that is either?

You should be careful Emmetspiceland. You'll be giving Quantum Baloney ideas.

It’s one of those delayed gratification “tactics”. The guy used to boast about lasting hours, all for nought though as I’m fairly certain he didn’t “get with” anyone until he was in his 20s.

He managed to damage his urethra when he fell, hard, on his barse during one of his “sessions”. Caused lasting damage and he still has to go into hospital for, what he calls, a “re-bore” due to recurring scar tissue. He tells people it’s from an, heroic, old soccer injury. Some last minute goal saving tackle but I know the truth. I know.

Hopefully, Quantum Baloney will take heed of the warning above and won’t engage in any, excessive, “edging”. I, certainly, wouldn’t recommend it to anyone.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭barbara anne

So not interested in being with men, yet on a dating site?

A fantastic way to avoid men ...

That's what's reenforcing my decision.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,517 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Feenix wrote: »

Unless you know Tutankhamun's mother. :)

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭1cxb0tkuav6p4l

Is that Mr Feg?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,511 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Obviously the thread is a wind up but think its a topic most of us could have an opinion on.

Been on my own for quite a while now and no way is pam time more sexual than being with a woman.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭ulster

Your Face wrote: »
    ulster says no?

That's NI Ulster. I'm from the Republic part of it.

Advertisement