Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 25 - Matchday Thread

Options
1679111224

Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 17,954 ✭✭✭✭paulie21


    Richarlson (James)


  • Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy


    Hope DCL gets half an hour against this defence


  • Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭ngunners


    Jim Gazebo wrote: »
    Nobody worried about that stat. It's the defence we care about!

    I know! I just thought it was shockingly poor.


  • Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭Newbie20


    Really annoying that DCL didn’t start. Assuming he comes on, I hope its for at least 30 mins to give him some chance.


  • Registered Users Posts: 12,525 ✭✭✭✭siblers


    Sold Ricky for Bamford


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo


    Henderson down and the other Cb has been poor so far.


  • Registered Users Posts: 42,086 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting


    Jim Gazebo wrote: »
    Henderson down and the other Cb has been poor so far.

    Hendo is staying on for now.


  • Registered Users Posts: 17,954 ✭✭✭✭paulie21


    Hendo off Phillips on


  • Registered Users Posts: 42,086 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting


    Hendo is staying on for now.

    509cf802128856bb8378472d5a9201d7.png


  • Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭Newbie20


    Liverpool are gone to ****. I’m hanging on to Salah because he’ll still get a certain amount of goals but I wouldn’t dream of owning a second Pool player tbh.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog


    Newbie20 wrote: »
    Liverpool are gone to ****. I’m hanging on to Salah because he’ll still get a certain amount of goals but I wouldn’t dream of owning a second Pool player tbh.

    I’m tempted to move Salah on to fund getting Kane (and go without Salah until GW 30/31)


  • Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007


    Newbie20 wrote: »
    Liverpool are gone to ****. I’m hanging on to Salah because he’ll still get a certain amount of goals but I wouldn’t dream of owning a second Pool player tbh.

    No, madness seeing lads bringing in pool defenders the last few days, or holding Robbo etc for FOMO

    Having Salah is a bit of a pain for me - not knowing whether to dump him or not. He chips in with the odd goal and from cheap penalties.


  • Registered Users Posts: 33,165 ✭✭✭✭CSF


    thunderdog wrote: »
    I’m tempted to move Salah on to fund getting Kane (and go without Salah until GW 30/31)

    I’d have Salah over Kane


  • Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007


    CSF wrote: »
    I’d have Salah over Kane

    Would you have Salah over say Son or KdB?


  • Registered Users Posts: 42,086 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting


    DCL coming on.

    EDIT: On now for Hamez.


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭claw


    Ace2007 wrote: »
    No, madness seeing lads bringing in pool defenders the last few days, or holding Robbo etc for FOMO

    Having Salah is a bit of a pain for me - not knowing whether to dump him or not. He chips in with the odd goal and from cheap penalties.

    Without Fabinho and Henderson in midfield there is less urgency and drive. All slow and pedestrian. Until Klopp stops playing them in defence nothing is going to change. I will hang onto Salah and get in Kane for the double but will probably captain Bruno.


  • Registered Users Posts: 33,165 ✭✭✭✭CSF


    Ace2007 wrote: »
    Would you have Salah over say Son or KdB?

    I suppose so yeah. Son has been equally inconsistrnt in an equally shaky team going forward and De Bruyne hasn’t played in a while so I will wait to see him look good before I go near him.

    I like that cliched phrase about how it’s better to be late to a party then turn upto an empty house.


  • Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007


    claw wrote: »
    Without Fabinho and Henderson in midfield there is less urgency and drive. All slow and pedestrian. Until Klopp stops playing them in defence nothing is going to change. I will hang onto Salah and get in Kane for the double but will probably captain Bruno.

    I don't get why they bought 2 CB in January if your only playing one of them. Davies lad is 25 so like he's not a young lad. Play him in defence and have Hendo in midfield where he has more of an impact.

    Like next season VVD, Gomez, Matip should all be back fit - so when is Klopp planning on playing the Davies lad?


  • Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007


    CSF wrote: »

    I like that cliched phrase about how it’s better to be late to a party then turn upto an empty house.

    Hahah this is really good. :pac::pac:


  • Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007


    Mane yellow for complaining non stop


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,086 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting


    Salah shot saved by Pickford in the 6 yard box.


  • Registered Users Posts: 10,517 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy


    Salah shot saved by Pickford in the 6 yard box.

    Sounds like some parallel universe.


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭Pogue eile


    Nice to see a ref not being conned by Salah's diving for once


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭claw


    Ace2007 wrote: »
    I don't get why they bought 2 CB in January if your only playing one of them. Davies lad is 25 so like he's not a young lad. Play him in defence and have Hendo in midfield where he has more of an impact.

    Like next season VVD, Gomez, Matip should all be back fit - so when is Klopp planning on playing the Davies lad?

    I follow Liverpool and talking to other supporters, we can't understand why he bought Davies if he won't play him. Could have brought him on today for Henderson. My view is get the midfield back to what it was and let the defence be what it is. Because it isn't working having his two best midfielders play centre half.


  • Registered Users Posts: 42,086 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting


    FUL: Areola, Aina, Andersen, Adarabioyo, Robinson, Reed, Loftus-Cheek, Anguissa, Lookman, Cavaleiro, Maja

    Subs: Rodák, Tete, Odoi, Ream, Hector, Bryan, Lemina, Onomah, Decordova-Reid

    SHU: Ramsdale, Jagielka, Basham, Bryan, Baldock, Ampadu, Fleck, Lundstram, Stevens, McBurnie, Sharp

    Subs: Foderingham, Bogle, Lowe, Osborn, Brunt, Norwood, Burke, Brewster, McGoldrick


  • Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007


    penalty to Everton DCL fouled


  • Registered Users Posts: 42,086 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting


    Penalty to Everton. DCL fouled.


  • Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007


    Be very harsh for red card, but TAA didn't play the ball?? and that's the rule isn't it?


  • Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007


    Siggy (DCL)


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,086 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting


    Siggy (DCL)


Advertisement