Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 25 - Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Was expecting more from Bamford over the two games though

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Was expecting more from Bamford over the two games though

He's out of bonus now too

• Registered Users Posts: 9,651 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Despite me owning Raphinha, that goal looks to be a real rank killer :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 914 ✭✭✭JPup

Cartman78 wrote: »
    Despite me owning Raphinha, that goal looks to be a real rank killer :-(

You sure? I thought his effective ownership was about 50%?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭siblers

8 points from Bamford is disappointing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,617 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

shmeee wrote: »
    Hello hello hello

Bamford (c)
    Dallas
    Raphinha

Owner

Hello hello hello

Wow!

Same here, over the moon as I only got Dallas & Raphinha in a wild card punt. To add to the joy my main rival has McCarthy and Bednarek, both of whom get a -1 for conceeding three. Just need the clean sheet now for the added Brucie bonus points

• Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

siblers wrote: »
    8 points from Bamford is disappointing

True but im just glad he got them in the end!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭siblers

29 points from 3 tonight but does SFA for my rank

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭sully123

Managed to captain the King of the week!

Decided against taking a -4 for Dallas. Tough punishment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭shmeee

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Same here, over the moon as I only got Dallas & Raphinha in a wild card punt. To add to the joy my main rival has McCarthy and Bednarek, both of whom get a -1 for conceeding three. Just need the clean sheet now for the added Brucie bonus points

Many around me have the same 3 in my ML but creates a nice gap to others who don't is the thing.

Saints were some flop this DGW, pure trap.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,028 ✭✭✭✭CSF

85 (-4) takes me up from 18k to 15k. Like many I would have been on for a red arrow, only for having the 3 goal scorers in the 2nd half.

Points hit for Ings didn’t go well and Salah and Son both looking like real worries in my team but I’ll be keeping both ahead of the DGW, so no real complaints.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Decided against taking a -4 for Dallas. Tough punishment.

It's sh!t buzz, this season more than others, some decision come back to hurt, it's why although I don't see spurs lads' being a must, that I may get in Son and Kane, cause if i don't and take go on a rampage it could be serious damage done and undo weeks of green arrows

• Registered Users Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

80 (-4)

First green arrow in 4 weeks, seem to be stuck around the 100k mark though.

Ings and Grealish out this week, not sure who in yet.

Ace2007 wrote: »
    It's sh!t buzz, this season more than others, some decision come back to hurt, it's why although I don't see spurs lads' being a must, that I may get in Son and Kane, cause if i don't and take go on a rampage it could be serious damage done and undo weeks of green arrows

Yeah I've taken Son out on wc and brought Kane in as I don't want both but it will probably come back to haunt me.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Rossie11

Wildcarded and got 80 with another 30 on the bench.. BB planned for next week.. FFS

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭claw

Had Bamford(C), Raphinha and Dallas. Looking like 89 and up 71k to 180k if bonuses hold. I don't think that many have the 3 players if I am jumping up that much.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,552 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Looks like I'm all out on 80 pts. Happy with that. My transfer punt of Strujik worked out well but JWP was a bust.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

98 thank you dallas captain, raph and Bamford. Unbelievable shift

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

71 all out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

94. Since I got knocked out of the LMS, I have just been going from strength to strength :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭shmeee

but1er wrote: »
    98 thank you dallas captain, raph and Bamford. Unbelievable shift

Top stuff! Class.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

92 points

14k -> 8k

Delighted. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,127 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

78 all out. Dallas killing my rank, dropped form 700 to 1400 after his goal!! No harm I have Raphina so was delighted with his goal. Be better if he had left his blasted shirt on

• Registered Users Posts: 33,028 ✭✭✭✭CSF

78 all out. Dallas killing my rank, dropped form 700 to 1400 after his goal!! No harm I have Raphina so was delighted with his goal. Be better if he had left his blasted shirt on

1400 is unreal

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭SameOleJay

Dallas the 2nd defender in the game and I've had every one of his returns. Lost without him.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,651 ✭✭✭Cartman78

78 and relatively HEWT....small rise in OR up to ~46K but more importantly....(drum roll)....I made it through in the Cup :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

SameOleJay wrote: »

Dallas the 2nd defender in the game and I've had every one of his returns. Lost without him.

Yeah he's been the player of the season for my FPL team. Incredible value for 4.5m.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

61 sees a drop back to 145k, sorry I didn't believe the Grealish news and dump him for Raphina

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,104 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

81 (-4), Rikki first sub after bringing in StIngs for a hit is a bit raw, but HEWT. Glad I started playing again, had left team idle for a month or so at the start but up to 300K now. Going to start gambling a bit now.

Advertisement