Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA4

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 752611716

I feel 4's story is deeper (comparably) than 5's. Niko's struggle feels more real and much much less swallow than 5's trio had to deal with. Maybe it is just that everyone in 5 seems way too over the top.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Some pics of Niko out and about in Liberty City:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,834 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I think that's why I ultimately didn't like the game. Too real in a respect. I don't want to still be a bum at the end of GTA. It's why V had a "better" story, where you actually amass wealth and property, feel like actual progression. It's why Vice City is my favourite, because you were the boss at the end, mansion, cars, money, everything. I want my games to remove me from reality, not remind me of it. Probably why I haven't played TLOU2.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,463 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Installed this last night. Last played it whenever BOGT came out. The graphics were something of a shock. I’ve played V on 360, PS4, PS4 pro and now latest version on XSX, so my recollection of what that engine was like initially was completely skewed.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

I was playing The Lost and Damned again over the last few days. Johnny was such a great character in that. I feel sad with what happened to him when he relocated west.

• Advertisement
Advertisement