Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitness tracker/strap recommendations

Options
  • 16-02-2021 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭

I'm currently in the market for a discreet fitness tracker that I can wear on my wrist but I'm not really concerned about it showing data on the strap so I'd rather it be small and neat.

I know Whoop is streets ahead with its product but I'm really not sold on the monthly subscription model - I'd rather own it outright.

Somebody mentioned Biostrap is very good but again any feedback would be great.

TIA.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 nilda

PCros wrote: »
    I'm currently in the market for a discreet fitness tracker that I can wear on my wrist but I'm not really concerned about it showing data on the strap so I'd rather it be small and neat.

I know Whoop is streets ahead with its product but I'm really not sold on the monthly subscription model - I'd rather own it outright.

Somebody mentioned Biostrap is very good but again any feedback would be great.

TIA.
    Hi these bracelets are really accurate.
    But the wristwatch that controls all of our beats
    it's wonderful: it controls cardiac frequency with precision. my son has it, I also want to buy it one

• Registered Users Posts: 5 nilda

RECEITA PARA EMAGRECER RÁPIDO.
    INGREDIENTES:
    1 BANANA PRATA
    1 MAÇA COM CASCA LIMPA
    200ML DE LEITE
    1 COLHER DE SOPA DE CHIA
    1 COLHER DE SOPA DE AVEIA EM FLOCO
    BATA TUO NO LIQUIDIFICADOR E PROTO É SÓ SE DELICIAR

ESSE CHEIK É PARA SUBSTITUIR UMA REFEIÇAO

Advertisement