Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clara's music mayhem Clarus (Clara and Walrus, gettit!!?)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,278 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I wonder are we all going for the same song, because I'll be going old skool for my hip-hop one as well. As far as I'm concerned it's a genre that peaked at the beginning and went downhill after that. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Zaph wrote: »
    I wonder are we all going for the same song, because I'll be going old skool for my hip-hop one as well. As far as I'm concerned it's a genre that peaked at the beginning and went downhill after that. :D

Well, I've gone for a recent hip-hop, but I suspect someone else may go for the same artist if not the same song.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,936 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

I had a few options in my head for this, all from the late 80s.
    Mine is very obvious I would say, so I won't be surprised if someone else submits it too!!

Irish Aris wrote: »
    I had a few options in my head for this, all from the late 80s.
    Mine is very obvious I would say, so I won't be surprised if someone else submits it too!!

Yeah, I'm trying to decide between 4 songs, the newest of which is from 1990. Like you, all are quite obvious.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

True. At first it was about breakdancing and house parties- having a bit of craic.

Then that gangsta rap/thug life sh1te took over and it was all about gangs, shooting people, drug dealing and pimping :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

I wonder are we all going for the same song, because I'll be going old skool for my hip-hop one as well.

Highly doubt that. I don't know what I was thinking with my own choice :o

Its a song I like but it definitely not credible music.

I think I just got excited when I came up with songs for the categories I knew nothing about (country & foreign), that I just blew through the others :pac:

I like my other songs but regret not putting more thought into my hip hop ..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Spoiler 2 country submissions I absolutely adore and one of them.in particular has given me an "in".

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

PM sent and.....

45c189d0475e77d4_Prayer1.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

So again with my hiphop shocker, I was talking to the boss a while ago about my shame & then we remembered a particular funny event involving my song. So for that memory alone being brought back, I'm happy I submitted it now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Clarabel wrote: »
    Spoiler 2 country submissions I absolutely adore and one of them.in particular has given me an "in".

And they're both mine, right? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Closing date?

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Closing date?

When I think I've got enough entries?

If ya want in arrangements can be made.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Clarabel wrote: »
    When I think I've got enough entries?

If ya want in arrangements can be made.

Ill just get it done tonight...... Long finger is not my friend.

And they're both mine, right? ;)

Spoiler. One of these sentences is true

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

I'll try get in tomorrow :) between RL and trying to stay up in the WW going on (following to learn and for the sheer mad exasperating entertainment) there are not enough hours in the day! Still only half way through my Heeps Superheroes and Villains entry too :pac:

OK, I'm in. This could be the most spectacular crash and burn since the Hindenburg!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

I'll get an entry in soon too, probably tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 30,340 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

And I'm in

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

OK, I'm in. This could be the most spectacular crash and burn since the Hindenburg!
    :eek: Oh the Humanity! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

And I'm in . A few tough choices, particularly for hip hop and foreign language categories.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,340 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Last category has me wondering whether i go out there.... or really out there

Rikand wrote: »

You know deep down that you really want to go really out there...

You know deep down that you really want to go really out there...

I'm probably gonna come last anyway, so yeah why not :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Rikand wrote:
    I'm probably gonna come last anyway, so yeah why not

You did see Clara entered Throbbing Gristle into a Power Ballad round in my Walrus right :D

You'll be fine, that spoon is MINE!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Necro wrote: »
    You did see Clara entered Throbbing Gristle into a Power Ballad round in my Walrus right :D

When you suddenly realise your chosen songs are way too safe... ;)

Necro wrote: »

You'll be fine, that spoon is MINE!

Its Gabber time! 220 BPM! (well actually 190, but still way up there)

-edit-

Eugh, i just listened to some gabber there now and I cant do it anymore. The BPM is too high that I get pains in the back of my neck from bopping along to it

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

in

I'm awake too late but also finally in

• Registered Users Posts: 14,344 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

There's no such thing as too far out there.

• Advertisement

Oh send both.....

Advertisement