Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

DualSense Controller Issues Thread

12346»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,780 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

I’ve replaced 2 controllers now.

One from launch day that was part of the original console box and then one of the red controllers.

Luckily both replaced by Smyrths as I had the receipts. They were about 6 and 11 months old

issues were :

1. wouldn't charge.
    2. Pad buttons randomly worked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭Marty Bird

Guys, I recently replaced my sons original controller purchased in 2020. The fault was it would not turn off, I told Smyths and they replaced it straight away. Controller was 18 months old.

🌞6.02kWp⚡️3.01kWp South/East⚡️3.01kWp West

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,275 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Might be getting some left stick drift on the black DualSense I have. Traded in the OG white one for it, and ended up buying another white one. Black one got some good use and is my backup controller now. Was gonna trade it in against the PSVR2 anyway. I got it pretty soon after it was out, so probably June/July last year. No return for me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,475 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

I’ve been in denial for over a week but having turned it on tonight, I’ve 100% got some bad drift in the left stick of my black controller too. Pissed off now I’ll have to fork out for another one because I’ve gotten so used to having two on the charging dock, it’s seriously handy when the battery runs out.

I suppose it’s better to realise it now than next week, with the Dualsense being on offer for Black Friday.

Advertisement