Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drumnigh Manor, Portmarnock

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 matias1234

Hi all. My wife and I have recently signed for the stage to be delivered in Q1 2023. We have a new born, and we would like to know if you have any recommendations about crèches in the area. We tried the ones near the station, and they don’t have availability for next year.

Thank you in advance,

Kind regards,

Matias

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭Snugbugrug28

I'm in Skylark but use the links in St Olaves. It's good but a drive. I've heard Village creche is very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 durgka

Hi knex,

my husband and I will be moving soon.

can I please be added to the WhatsApp group please. It’ll really be beneficial for us.

thanks a mill!

durgka

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Cloggy01

Hi I put down a 5k deposit of a 3 bed house in drumnigh manor, I'm looking to sign my contract, can you please add my mobile number to the drumnigh manor house owner what's app group? My mobile number is 0873992613

• Registered Users Posts: 2 NsaMor

Hi there, we purchased for the phase that will be completed in Q1 2023, could you please add me to the whatsapp group too? We have a few questions. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 NsaMor

Hi folks.

Did anyone sign their contracts before seeing a scheme map/draft scheme map? We are about to sign our contracts, as Drumnigh's solicitors are putting pressure on us to, but its without seeing the draft scheme map. Our Solicitor has advised that this is a ludicrous ask from the developer. I'm just wondering what other's experience was?

Hi all,

We are waiting for our house to be delivered on the next stage. Does anybody have any flooring company to recommend?

By the way, has anybody received information about the estimated delivery dates on phase 3?

Thank you in advance,

Kind regards,

Matias.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 CJBFWB

Hello,

I will be moving into DM in Q1 this year has anyone heard any updates from the builder? I am assuming it's still a march date for this phase? We put our deposit down last June looking forward to getting in.. thanks if you could add me to the WhatsApp group Also please.

Hi all,

We would like to know if anybody was able to fit a 6ft mattress in the master bedroom on the top floor (we are waiting for a B type home to be delivered in Q1).

On the other hand, we are planning to put vynil floor in the house. Do you know if the carpet is even enough to install this kind of floor properly?

Thank you in advance,

Matias

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭dia squish

Does anyone know if Portmarnock Dart station can be accessed through Drumnigh Manor yet or do you need to access via Station Road?

• Advertisement

No not yet unfortunately and don't think it will be until at least the next phase is completed. Also I hear there are delays in skylark which might effect if this happens at all.

We are looking to do the same and have sent request to builder for more detailed floor plan will share if received.. have you heard anything regarding when the original march phase will be ready for Snagging I am finding it hard to get responses from the builders.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 rajparmar21

Hi,

We also booked the house in DM which is planned to ready be end of March2023.

Does builder has shared any plan for the snagging work for houses of sr. no. 152-164?

Also we are looking for services for the flooring and surveyor.

Any recommendation would be really helpful.

Thanks.

Hi All,

Due to move into drumnigh manor end of March but that hasn't happened and have not been able to get in contact with the builders anyone else in the same situation. Just trying to get some sort of indication on timeliness don't mind if it's delayed again just want to have some indication. Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Xurxo

Hey, share your phone number with the admin of this board, user 'Knex*', he can add you to a WhatsApp group where all these topics are discussed. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭earlyapex

Official Dublin Airport Noise complaint form.

https://complaint-eu.emsbk.com/dub7

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Runster

I got my floors done by Frank Mc Gowans in Airside. Their workman was brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 DBLGRB

Hi all,

We've just signed for a house in Drumnigh to be ready in May I believe :)

Could I be added to the whatsapp group please. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Akane00

Hi all,

We are in the process of signing for a house in Drumnigh phase 3 to be ready in Nov/Dec this year!

Could I be added to the whatsapp group please. Ive sent a message to user *knex*

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Sono

we are looking at the next phase of this development, we live relatively close by, curious what the noise from the planes is like, guessing it’s very annoying but would appreciate any feedback.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 Vautours Ghost

Lived here since April of 2023 and when you have the windows closed it has absolutely no impact

Takes a while to adjust to the noise when out in garden etc but doesn't bother me at all now

Its really not a big factor of living here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭bilbot79

I think 95% of people just get used to the planes. They only bother you if you think about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭dr.dundrum

What would be the rates for the next phase?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Vautours Ghost

Lived here since April and its not a factor other than in garden when theres good weather it can be annoying

Lucky for us its rarely sunny !

• Registered Users Posts: 19 mr_ak

Hi, anyone here who booked a house in the current and last phase?

for anyone who booked in the last phase, this is the current progress

Lane 267-278

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭dr.dundrum

Are the values available for the next phases? I would really appreciate if someone shares the price list

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mav13

@mr_ak yes we have booked in the last phase. Looks to be progressing pretty well. Thanks for the picture

This one is the last phase and here's the availability and price list as of last week-

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Gaz

231 looks lovely and has a massive garden but €1.1m for a house directly under a flight path and a train line behind your back wall is insane.

Advertisement