Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M4/M16 wanted (must be metal bodied)

Options
  • 07-02-2021 9:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭

Looking for a metal body M4/M16 doesn't have to be in working condition
    Budget of about 130

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 justhomac086

Hi.
    Have a full metal Specns Arms SA-A02 bought from Gunfire a few years back. Never skirmished just plinked, still in original box, shooting 300 to 310, in perfect as new condition. Looking for €160 plus postage, can post pics later if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Uinseann_16

Hi.
    Have a full metal Specns Arms SA-A02 bought from Gunfire a few years back. Never skirmished just plinked, still in original box, shooting 300 to 310, in perfect as new condition. Looking for €160 plus postage, can post pics later if interested.

Could you post pics?

Could you post pics?
    Will try to get some up tonight.

See attached.

Would you take 120?

• Advertisement

Sorry bud, considering what I paid and the condition of the piece €150 plus postage would be the best I could do.

Sorry bud, considering what I paid and the condition of the piece €150 plus postage would be the best I could do.

Can't do 150 , have found them for that price new on sale
    Thanks for the offer

Still looking lads , can be a boneyard gun even just needs to have a metal upper and lower

OK, just gathering dust at the moment so would accept €140 plus postage for as good as new piece.

Advertisement