Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW23 Captain Poll

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,144 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Nothing to lose.

Salah (c)

It has nothing to do with balls of steel. He's as big a differential as he's ever going to be in terms of captain, and I'm fúcked anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Really stuck on what to do this week. Im just outside the top 100 so would be great to say I broke into it.

Current midfield is salah, gundogan, grealish, bruno

Soucek on the bench. I can bring in Son for any one of them and I'd probably captain him. Crazy to use my transfer on Son?

If I don't bring him in il prob captain bruno/Antonio vc

Would love some thoughts on if I should bring in Son

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

joe123 wrote: »
    Really stuck on what to do this week. Im just outside the top 100 so would be great to say I broke into it.

Current midfield is salah, gundogan, grealish, bruno

Soucek on the bench. I can bring in Son for any one of them and I'd probably captain him. Crazy to use my transfer on Son?

If I don't bring him in il prob captain bruno/Antonio vc

Would love some thoughts on if I should bring in Son

I don't have Son and I'm not tempted by him at all.

He is a quality player capable of a big haul but he is bang out of form in a team bang out of form. No Kane makes him less enticing. A smart decision is not to bring him in or captain IMO and is seen as a 'risk' or 'punt'. His ceiling is high especially for a fixture like WBA at home but typical example of form over fixtures.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Antonio.

Hasn't scored since his big haul in DGW19 but he keeps getting loads of chances. Fulham are a team who look like they can crumble under sustained pressure after their good form earlier in the campaign.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Ros1234

Wilson

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Son

Advertisement