Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifteen to One Peehs

• 05-02-2021 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,336 ✭✭✭✭

This game is just like regular Peehs except I give you 14 questions AND their answers and you just give me what you think the least popular answer will be would be from all the answers given. Sound simple ? Well thats because it is.

In Peehs, the object of the game is to finish with the lowest score possible

Please PM(Private message) your answers to me in the order given

All questions are sets. The questions are given first and the answers are given afterwards in brackets

15. 15 most populous countries in the world ( Bangladesh, Brazil, China, Egypt, Ethiopia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Russia, United States, Vietnam )

14. 14 most common punctuation marks in the english language (period, question mark, exclamation point, comma, semicolon, colon, dash, hyphen, parentheses, brackets, braces, apostrophe, quotation marks, and ellipsis.)

13. 13 US States which signed the Declaration of Independance (New Hampshire, Massachusetts Bay, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia.)

12. 12 signs of the Zodiac (Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces)

11. 11 Oscars won by Titanic ( Best Picture, Best Director, Best Art Direction, Best Cinematography, Best Visual Effects, Best Film Editing, Best Costume Design, Best Sound Mixing, Best Sound Editing, Best Original Dramatic Score, Best Original Song.)

10. 10 highest grossing films, adjusted for Inflation (Gone with the wind, Avatar, Titanic, Star Wars, Avengers: Endgame, The Sound of Music, E.T., The Ten Commandments, Doctor Zhivago, Star Wars: The Force Awakens)

9. 9 members of the Fellowship from The Lord of the Rings (Frodo, Sam, Merry, Pippin, Gandalf, Aragorn, Boromir, Legolas, Gimli)

8. 8. Longest Rivers in Ireland (Shannon, Barrow, Suir, Blackwater, Bann, Nore, Suck, Liffey)

7. 7 days of the week (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday)

6. Counties in Munster (Cork, Kerry, Clare, Tipperary, Limerick, Waterford)

5. Five colours in the Olympic Rings ( Blue, Yellow, Black, Green, Red )

4. Provinces of Ireland (Leinster, Connacht, Munster, Ulster)

3. Three options in Rock, Paper, Scissors (Rock, Paper, Scissors)

2. Capital cities on the island of Ireland ( Dublin, Belfast)

Seeing as incorrects should be theoretically impossible, the punishment for posting an incorrect will make you ineligible for any prize including the Wooden Spoon :pac:

Deadline for entry to the game is Tuesday 9th of February at 23:59 PM with Reveal hopefully happening on Wednesday evening

No doubt I have forgotten something, so if you have any questions, just ask on thread :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,336 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Kolido first man in :D

No pressure everyone! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,759 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

This is just basically a lottery!

I'm in!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Rikand wrote: »
    Kolido first man in :D

No pressure everyone! :D

22WT.gif

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    This is just basically a lottery!

I'm in!!

Well you can try to anticipate what your fellow boardsies might submit and try to avoid them :)

It's a game of levels if you really want to melt your brain with it :D

My answers have been sent. I look forward to inevitably scoring fourteen successive SHEEPs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,755 ✭✭✭✭Hello 2D Person Below

I had a nice sound logic.

Until I realised that it wasn't sound nor was it even logical.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Answers In. Just went with gut instinct.

Great variation on PEEHS Rikand.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,268 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I have what I believe is a foolproof strategy. I'm going to display the OP on my screen and throw darts at it, they'll be my answers. What could go wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Zaph wrote: »
    I have what I believe is a foolproof strategy. I'm going to display the OP on my screen and throw darts at it, they'll be my answers. What could go wrong?

Stop stealing my strategy!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,945 ✭✭✭duffman13

I had a foolproof strategy too, then I realised how many fools are on here and changed strategy. Im not sure who the fool will be at the end of this, but likely me :pac::confused::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Hmmm... least popular, sure thing... :) Least popular when we are all aiming for the least popular in a given finite list :eek: :pac: :confused:

*melty brain ahoy

• Registered Users Posts: 10,612 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

I also have a foolproof strategy. It involves using this gif...

tenor.gif?itemid=13340692

...worked last time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

I also have a foolproof strategy. It involves using this gif...

...worked last time :D

Still waiting on those lotto numbers ;):p

Just in case there's anything to it, I'm going to also deploy The Nitwit Strategy

:pac:

Just in case there's anything to it, I'm going to also deploy The Nitwit Strategy

:pac:

This is peehs, it doesn't work if we both do it :mad:

You might smash your screen with those darts....

Rikand wrote: »
    You might smash your screen with those darts....

If I want to win the game it's a chance I'm going to have to take.

This is peehs, it doesn't work if we both do it :mad:

True, but preventing a recent winner from another victory works just as good for me, so its a win-win from my perspective... ;)

Pm sent! This is it. This is the one I'm gonna win!!!

If I want to win the game it's a chance I'm going to have to take.

That's the spirited attitude all participants ought to have.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

That's the spirited attitude all participants ought to have.

I'd have no problem throwing darts at Zaph's screen.

Kolido wrote: »
    I'd have no problem throwing darts at Zaph's screen.

I'd have no problem throwing darts at Zaph.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,759 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

I'd have no problem throwing darts at Zaph.
    I was going to say that, but thought it sounded a bit mean!

This is one of those rare occasions where I miss not being able to siteban people any more...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,978 ✭✭✭Declan A Walsh

Rikand, don't forget to put it on the Upcoming Forum Games thread so you get maximum turnout!

This is one of those rare occasions where I miss not being able to siteban people any more...

My friend Necro wouldn't allow it.

My friend Necro wouldn't allow it.

Yeah, but my friend Beasty might :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,981 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Entered.

No darts required.

• Advertisement

Entered.

No darts required.
    4wvh4m.gif

We know why you didn't need the darts ;)

Advertisement