Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rock & Metal Vinyl

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 348 ✭✭peter4918

Picked up the The Michael Schenker Group - Live In Manchester 1980 and Rory Gallagher - Cleveland Calling Pt.2

Delighted to get them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭lord lucan

I was doing a bit of a clear out recently and came across a good few old vinyl records I had from the early 90s. Tbh I'm unlikely to ever play them as I haven't had a turntable in over 20 years so I'm gonna stick them on adverts and sell them.

Figured I'd post what I have here if anyone is interested before I put them on adverts. Rather than spam the thread with pics I'll just list what I have and if anyone wants pics just ask on thread or DM me.

Guns N' Roses:

Welcome to the Jungle 7" 1988

Paradise city 7" gun shaped picture disc

Live and let die 12" orange disc

The Spaghetti Incident Orange vinyl

November rain 12" etched disc

November rain 12" logo picture disc

Yesterday's 12" picture disc

Live like a suicide original ep

It's so easy/Mr brownstone 12"

Nightrain picture disc

Sweet child o' mine 12"

Don't cry 12" picture disc

Welcome to the Jungle 12" picture disc

Appetite for destruction original lp with stickers

Metallica:

Enter Sandman 12"

Nothing else matters 12"

Wherever I may roam 12" gatefold

Garage days re-revisited $5.98 ep

Creeping death 12" music for nations

Faith No More:

A small victory 12" picture disc

Midlife crisis 12" picture disc

Mr.Bungle self titled LP picture disc

L7:

Pretend we're dead 12" picture disc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,944 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Check out rough values on discogs, easy as **** app to use, just scan the bar codes, by the looks of it your orange vinyl spaghetti incident is worth quite a bit

Advertisement