Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any decent physical therapists in ireland

Options
  • 03-02-2021 5:13pm

Hi. Ive had some nagging injuries for a while id finally lie to address. ive now also suffered another that needs immediate treatment of. Any good physical therapists out there. I do alot of bodyweight fitness stuff so not sure if that helps. Just hurt my elbows and i would like to talk to a pt who knows what es talking about can recommend form etc.
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mike on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭KathleenF

Try ShaneFlynnFitness on Insta. Can't vouch for him personally, but deals with a lot of injuries. Based in Mullingar I think so only if you're willing to travel. Will Donohoe in D15 worth a look too but again might be too far. Best getting a personal rec and someone more local if you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭paw patrol

over the years - I've only occasionally had to use somebody.
    The two I found best were.

will donohoe goes by neuro pain clinic online
    https://westsidegym.ie/team/will-donohoe/
    he based in blanch

and life spiral therapy
    https://www.instagram.com/explore/locations/443761939/lifespiral-physical-therapy/?hl=en
    based dublin west ish too

Both solved issues at hand and I left a much better person each time

• Registered Users Posts: 24,557 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

paw patrol wrote: »
    Both solved issues at hand and I left a much better person each time

Yeah but how long did that last? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭paw patrol

Yeah but how long did that last? :pac:

fcuking hell. :pac::pac:
    that's work from home for you and multi typing on pc and laptop.

just read that the non innuendo way :o

KathleenF wrote: »
    Try ShaneFlynnFitness on Insta. Can't vouch for him personally, but deals with a lot of injuries. Based in Mullingar I think so only if you're willing to travel. Will Donohoe in D15 worth a look too but again might be too far. Best getting a personal rec and someone more local if you can.

Have you got a number for him Kathleen?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭KathleenF

No I don’t, try shane@nextgenspeed.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭Ceepo

I'd be happy to have a chat with you if you're interested.
    Based in Clonmel Co Tipp.

Advertisement