Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Changing tax from hackney to private

• 03-02-2021 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭ galwayhooker

Hi,
    My father wants to change taxing his hackney back to private as due to Covid he cannot work. Does anybody know how he goes about doing this? I have looked everywhere on motortax.ie but cannot find an answer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,420 ✭✭✭✭ Losty Dublin

Hi,
    My father wants to change taxing his hackney back to private as due to Covid he cannot work. Does anybody know how he goes about doing this? I have looked everywhere on motortax.ie but cannot find an answer.

He can do it at his local motor tax office with form RF100A and his copy of RF101, his ownership certificate. Bring a valid driving licence, insurance and NCT just in case.

There may be information of use for him on this page as regards advice and support during the current pandemic.

https://www.nationaltransport.ie/taxi/latest-news-for-spsv-operators/

Advertisement