Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 22 Match Day Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭markc91

83 with son to go rank predicted to jump 20% into 300k OR

Clawed some points back in my ML so HEWT

• Registered Users Posts: 2,863 ✭✭✭Pogue eile

82 with Chilwell to play, HEWT but could have been much better, Salah captain fail and DCL on the bench.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,982 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

70 with my blank captain Salah and just Son left to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,213 ✭✭✭Widdensushi

78 all out, not sure if that will be a green arrow tomorrow night

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Done Coufal to TAA just before the deadline, meant Justin dropped to bench with Antonio, i can live with Antonio on the bench but raging i done the transfer, really thought Liverpool had turned the corner.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

AdpRo wrote: »
    Done Coufal to TAA just before the deadline, meant Justin dropped to bench with Antonio, i can live with Antonio on the bench but raging i done the transfer, really thought Liverpool had turned the corner.

Even if Liverpool do turn a corner, TAA and Robo are just not worth their price when VVD is missing and coupled with an abundance of cheaper defenders with more favourable fixtures.

Also they have City, Leicester and Everton in their next three games - you were placing a lot of faith in TAA getting him in for those games:confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

77 with Son to go. Best GW in a while as I’ve gone from 4K to 73k in a matter of weeks. Hopefully can rise a bit when scores update.

Salah (c) was my only outfield player who didn’t register something.

Soucek sitting on my bench with 9.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,653 ✭✭✭shmeee

And this GW signals the end of my push on MLs and the Top 100/200k.

Too far out of my reach now.

Some savage scores here tonight lads, well in all and how so many fitted in all the players that hit is crazy. Drive it home!

I'm gonna just have some fun for the rest of the season and enjoy it as much as one can. The drive for 7 in a row top 300k finishes is over, average of 180k OR is so far away now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Klonker

77 all out sees me with the slightest of green arrows, up a few hundred places to 11k, I expect to fall back a little after tomorrow night.

I've had Soucek since GW9 and he's never scored while starting/subbing in for me yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Even if Liverpool do turn a corner, TAA and Robo are just not worth their price when VVD is missing and coupled with an abundance of cheaper defenders with more favourable fixtures.

Also they have City, Leicester and Everton in their next three games - you were placing a lot of faith in TAA getting him in for those games:confused::confused:

The problem with having money to burn! Was 8 pts behind going into the 2nd league of a cup game and thought he would be a nice differential and be sure of at least 6 pts, opponent had Justin playing! Will be moving him on shortly again, waste of a transfer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

93 points with Son and Mendy to play..
    Optimistic with his form but the Kane factor could be huge

• Registered Users Posts: 33,086 ✭✭✭✭CSF

66 with Son. Defo not one of my better weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭macraignil

61 sees a drop of about 90,000 to 510,000 with just Son left to play. Only Robertson, Targett and captain Mo failing to get some positive points and Soucek on the bench with 9. Surprised 11 above average gives such a big drop.

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Newbie20

68 with Son to go. It would be just great if he could get back involved in a couple of goals.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,354 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

91 points

Salah(c) the only player in my team to blank. Soucek laughing at me from first sub

Still HEWT

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭clever user name

88 all out, despite Salah captain fail and Soucek on the bench, again. I might have to start actually playing him.

Small rise of 200 or so. Currently 1.6k

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

94 no hits. Salah blank the only player not to return points. Before the 8pms I really thought I was joking the 100 club for the first time. Still I’ve made up great ground in leagues

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ngunners

macraignil wrote: »
    61 sees a drop of about 90,000 to 510,000 with just Son left to play. Only Robertson, Targett and captain Mo failing to get some positive points and Soucek on the bench with 9. Surprised 11 above average gives such a big drop.

Top 10k average is 75. One of those weeks where there’s a lot of movement. I got a similar score to you and a big red arrow so far so I feel your pain.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭claw

64 with Son left. First bad week in a while. Had Justin on the bench but was happy with my first 11.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,120 ✭✭✭COH

82 with Mendy left to play. Hoping for a drab scoreless draw later but I think Son could have a great time against that Chelsea defence so not holding too much hope.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

macraignil wrote: »

That’s the average for all 8 million teams. 99% of the time you shouldn’t take notice of the average score as there are millions of dead teams after 5 or 6 gameweeks.

The top 10k average is really what you should be looking at which is 74.5 this gameweek.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,489 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

56 (-4) with Chilwell to play, hopefully.

No Man Utd players so that's gonna big a big hole in this week's score.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭bmorrissey

105 in total, with a very varied bench of Watkins, Wan Bissaka and Bednarek

• Registered Users Posts: 10,514 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Done on 75. Small green which may disappear tonight.

Still smarting about captain Shaw being hooked at half time.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

ngunners wrote: »
    Top 10k average is 75. One of those weeks where there’s a lot of movement. I got a similar score to you and a big red arrow so far so I feel your pain.

This table is good indication of how you are doing based on your ranking

https://www.livefpl.net/rank_tiers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭nullObjects

Ace2007 wrote: »
    This table is good indication of how you are doing based on your ranking

https://www.livefpl.net/rank_tiers

That guy also added a what if section to the site.
    So if you wanted to see what would happen to your rank if Son scored or something you can check it out, it's pretty nifty

• Registered Users Posts: 9,710 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

I don't see an option for 'what if I didn't drink those 8 cans of harp Friday night and took a - 4 to get Benteke in'

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭joeyboy11

I don't see an option for 'what if I didn't drink those 8 cans of harp Friday night and took a - 4 to get Benteke in'

Ha I think you’re better off. It could be very annoying calculating the what if’s and points lost on decisions you could have made or scenarios that might happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,489 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

No chilwell and no Zouma means I get 22points off my bench.

Assuming chilwell stays on the bench....brings me to 92 all out.

Advertisement