Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Resistance band or this contraption?

Options
  • 02-02-2021 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭

I unfortunately don't have a lot of space for dumbbells (and certainly not a bench and/or bar plus weights), so I'm looking at the idea of using a resistance band. Looked some up and they're not that expensive, plus it seems that you can do a lot of traditional lifting motions with them, even if it means upping rep range or slowing tempo in place of heavy weight.

Because I Googled, social media sites started advertising this Proluxe product to me. It's a good deal more expensive than a humble resistance band, but comes with a bar too to make it easier to emulate bench press, deadlift, etc. in terms of grip. Has anyone any experience with this? Should I just get a regular resistance band (and possibly find a sturdy stick to act as a bar instead)? :D

🤪

Comments

Advertisement