Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AEG, Shotgun, Pistols

Options
  • 01-02-2021 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi, looking to sell all my gear.

G&G CM15 KR CARBINE 13" - Unfortunately I've only had the chance to use this a handful of times in the garden. Comes with Swiss arms red\green dot sight with dot/plus/star settings in either red or green and swiss arms flip up protector and two mags. Like new condition - €200
    jC0WOwJ.jpg
    gMNRS6i.jpg

Spas-12 by Franchi shotgun including two shells. Standard used condition- €65
    mGh0dWM.jpg
    yjgHv5G.jpg

ASG CZ P-09 Pistol with blowback including 1green gas mag but you can get c02 mags for this gun too. Includes swiss arms laser sight that is compatible with the rails on the carbine airsoft gun too(needs battery) Good condition- €95
    p4irMKv.jpg
    h2LJwvo.jpg
    K9ASiod.jpg

Manual desert eagle spring loaded. Heavily used condition - €20
    4W43jcp.jpg
    dwDcJkI.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,597 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

You must post the actual muzzle energy/ FPS for any devices you have to sell on this forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭Nerovad

Hi, would you take €40 + €10 for postage
    For the Shotgun?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 gtaking111

Hi,

Where are you based?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭kankicker

50 for the shotgun and you post . based in dublin .

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭sharp_shooter

Does the cz have a metal or abs slide?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,597 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

Thread locked until relevant information is supplied

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement