Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Threadmills

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

niallo27 wrote: »
    What you make of the site, mixed reviews

I emailed them, they are in northern spain for a start...

tunney wrote: »
    Customer service is shocking from them mind. Had issues with my nordictrack T1750 and disastrous.

how are you finding the 1750 by the way? reddit reviews for it seem pretty negative saying its not really a commercial treadmill.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

zweton wrote: »
    how are you finding the 1750 by the way? reddit reviews for it seem pretty negative saying its not really a commercial treadmill.

You are right it is entry level commercial. Probably more a home treadmill for someone who actually runs (duration, frequency and speed of running).

However I would never buy nordictrac again.

tunney wrote: »
    You are right it is entry level commercial. Probably more a home treadmill for someone who actually runs (duration, frequency and speed of running).

However I would never buy nordictrac again.

Bad experience with Nordic?

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Klopp

Did anyone buy treadmills recently and can you recommend where you bought? We're looking for a treadmill as finding it difficult to get out for our midweek runs. I cancelled our gym membership and would rather spend the money on a home treadmill that we can link to swift. I have had a look around and saw a few on MCsport but saw someone didn't have a good experience?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,480 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Just posted a separate For Sale ad for my Rebook ZR8 Treadmill but for anyone on this thread interested, just let me know. Thanks.

https://www.adverts.ie/treadmills/reebok-zr8-treadmill/27444390

• Registered Users Posts: 24,807 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Late reply but I bought a Proform carbon TL from MC sport. Love it…

I’d one concern after a while the belt seemed to be aligned too close to the edge of the machine and in danger of rubbing off it… on querying it they sent an engineer who resolved it free gratis.

Advertisement