Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What do you think of menopause?

• 30-01-2021 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi! I’m currently doing a project on the menopause transition and how we can start a conversation in society about menopause that is open, informative and inclusive for all of us who have, are, or will experience the menopause transition.
    It would be incredibly helpful if I could hear from some of you about your own experiences of or knowledge of menopause, no matter what age you are.

I’ve included a couple of questions that might help guide you but any information or opinions are welcome. If you would prefer you can email me at designuserresearch @gmail .com

If you’re comfortable including your age, ethnicity, gender identity, any disability, and whether you have experienced menopause or not that would be great but this is not required.

What do you wish you had known before menopause?
    If you haven’t experienced menopause, what would you like to know?

What is/was your experience of menopause?

Did you go to your doctor? If so, what was your experience? If not, why?

What do you think could make your experience of menopause better?

Thank you so much for any contribution!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Gabrielle88

I can't wait ;) it because when my mum got it, she dramatically lose her weight (she was overweight and I have the same tendencies). But seriously, I'm very curious of this moment (much more than pregnancy). Media scares women sweat excessively, feel horrible but they scare in the topic of period and puberty too - which was not so scary they say. But honestly, I don't know how will I behave if I stop taking contraception pills which calmed me down and made my menstruation easier, with no pain - for now perhaps I don't want to know even ;) Sorry for my english, it's not my first language.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

mod

Thread closed. Against charter.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement