Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family link payment on Google play

Options
  • 27-01-2021 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Can someone please tell me in very simple wording how I set up family payment on family link payment on Google play. I have parental guidance on my 7 year old tablet but she wants to buy added features for wildcraft and Minecraft. I have downloaded family link on my phone and her tablet. We are both recognised as members, I get emails from her free downloads and I can see her activity on family link. I have entered credit card details (disposable prepaid card) on my Google play account. I do not see a option to put the card details on the family link. Can someone talk me through it please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

I have all the same set up as you do but I have a couple of payment methods set up. If I go to Google Play on my phone, press the 3 lines on the top left and choose Payment Methods, I have a Change Family Payment Method option at the bottom of the screen. I can use this to switch between the different payment methods I have set up.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Hello2021

Hi Mr Bloat. Thank you for your reply. When I view Google play on my mobile all I have in payment methods is the credit card I entered, there is nothing else in this section or any part of the this screen that has family payment on it.

Advertisement