Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CoC grippers

Options
  • 27-01-2021 2:03pm
    Site Banned Posts: 109 ✭✭

Recently found my captain of crush grippers and started using them regularly. Just using them 3x a week at the end of my strength work. Just moved on to the trainer and starting with 3x4 at an rpe 7.

Definitely can't close a 1 yet but hoping to in the next few weeks. Has anyone started with a very weak grip and made huge improvements.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 3,036 Mod ✭✭✭✭Black Sheep

I bought the CoC set and had massive intentions of developing superhero levels of strength. I'm afraid to say that I got bored of them pretty quickly. When I was using them I did increase reps and move up on the grippers, but I can't remember to where. It wasn't impressive anyway.

Your grip strength is one thing (like your neck) that you can train as an accessory several days of the week, it recovers really well.

• Site Banned Posts: 109 ✭✭Physicskid9

I did the same tbh, got them years ago. I find just throwing them in at the end of a gym session works as I'm consistent with that.

Advertisement