Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PremierShip/F1/UFC/Liga/Bliga/NFL/NBA/CEV 2euro/month SEE OP

Options
199100101102103105»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭goldiefresh

Cup finals weekend on free to stream channels.

Fa cup final 3pm
    Manchester city v Manchester United

Bbc one
    Bbc red button

Scottish fa cup final 3pm
    Celtic v Rangers

Bbc one Scotland

French cup final 8pm
    Lyon v psg

Start sport Russia
    Varzesh tv Iran

German cup final 7pm
    Kaiserslautern v Bayer Leverkusen

Dubai sports 2
    L’equipe tv France

AFC champions League final 5pm
    Al Ain v Yokohama F-Marinos

Start sport Russia
    Varzesh tv Iran
    Varzish tv Tajikistan

Women’s champions League final 5pm
    Barcelona v Lyon

mmn sport
    Dazn women’s football

Belarus cup final 5pm
    Neman Grodno v Isloch Minsk

Belarus 5
    Belarus 5 internet

Sunday

Championship play off final 3pm
    Leeds United v Southampton

Setanta Turkmenistan

Portuguese cup final 5.15pm
    Fc Porto v sporting Lisbon

Start sport Russia
    Rtp international

Scottish women’s fa cup final 2.30pm Rangers v Hearts

Bbc one Scotland

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭onform

Setanta Turkmenistan seems to be showing the F1 from Monaco, is there more than one Setanta channel in Turkmenistan?

Just the one channel. There was an advertisement for championship football on it Friday.

The french open tennis is live on the free to stream channels Ptv sports Pakistan, Ten sports Pakistan and Tennis T2 on m3u playlist.

https://bit.ly/3Qj2eLD

• Registered Users Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭batistuta9

@ooter one year of peacock is $20 right now, if you can get a way to pay for it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭ooter

Cheers for the heads up is that Canada?

Sorry thought you were talking about fubo.

Post edited by ooter on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

USA

I put the peacock app on to my box last night but the offer coming up on screen is €23 instead of $20 dollars, if I pay in € will I get the US content, premier league?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 TWIreland

Not sure, haven't got to that stage yet to be honest, don't know if they'll accept an Irish bank card.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭steve_r

Does Peacock have the F1 and the NBA?

Looking for a solution that would allow me to watch both on demand. I have Now TV but there's no replay option.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

No Peacock does not have either F1 or the NBA

Your best bet for proper on-demand for these are a full F1 TV Pro subscription in certain countries (maybe Turkey still cheapest) and NBA League Pass (India may be cheapest). I have both subscriptions for a few years now still working great on my Firestick and I'm guessing by last check in total costing me no more €50 per year but you would need a DNS for both I have a Getflix lifetime sub there is another thread of BA for that

F1 TV Pro for Turkey signup was VERY difficult but after alot of painful attempts via bluestacks and a dummy google pay Turkey account I got it eventually and I have had no issues with billing or watching it on the F1 TV firestick app since, this post below back in 2022 on this same thread outlined how it could be done, whether it can still be done in 2024 I couldn't tell you

I can't recall how I got myself signed for NBA League Pass India all I could find on BA was this other thread, I had a few billing issues with that on my Revolut but I was able to regain access again no issues with the NBA on my firestick

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Gerard20202020

I believe the method for F1TV still works, I switched to using Portugal last season using the same method as you don't need to have a VPN enabled for watching any races, it renewed without issue this year but there will be a price hike next year. I'd recommend going with Portugal or another EU country as it's been a joy not having to worry about enabling/disabling VPNs every time. I believe there's been a crackdown on some of them this year also.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭steve_r

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭w4ntedman

I use PayPal, you need to use a US address. I think I had to make up a phone number too but nobody ever needed to use it ,I made the PayPal account a few years ago for something else so I might be missing some details and some requirements may have changed but I have been using the same PayPal account for Hulu, peacock for a few years now switching email addresses whenever the promotion I'm on expires.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭wassie

Signed up to the Peacock TV Premium US$20 offer last night.

Used the subscription method via Apple iTunes using US iTunes gift cards bought from CD Keys. $20 gift card was about ~€19. No card payment required.

Just need a US itunes account (Apple id). Put in a random US address for a billing address, then loaded the gift card. Then downloaded the Peacock TV app (again from the US iTunes store).

When I opened the app, was presented with $20 offer to subscribe. Accepted this and it took payment from my iTunes balance of $20. Also had a VPN running the whole time - unsure if this helped or not.

The us open golf is being broadcast by NBC in the united states. Thursdays coverage is exclusive to USA network and peacock but Friday Saturday and Sundays coverage is on the main NBC network. Channel is free to stream on my playlist.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,886 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Finally pulled my finger out and installed tivimate and added your playlist. It was so easy, I can't believe I didn't do it earlier!

Many thanks, hopefully the munchkins let me watch some of the golf this weekend 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 6,554 ✭✭✭bassy

Whats best app to use on fire stick to add your playlist

No problem. It's on golf network Japan tonight (also on playlist) If it's like my house good luck trying to watch the golf 🤣

• Advertisement

Ottplay. Downloader code to download app is 565249 channel changes and updates of playlist is easier than the free version of tivimate.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭losttheplot

I'm running around in virtual circles here and doing my best to live up to my name. Some people have succesfully got the peacock sub using paypal. However I use nord and bank with ebs. I encounter an error with both paypal and mastercard. Is it generally better to pay with funds already in the paypal account? Or does someone need a us paypal setup. (also cant set up us apple id) Any helpful suggestions greatly appreciated.

Sorry I cant be any help there. I tried Paypal (Irish) and failed. Couldnt be bothered trying to setup a US paypal account as could be problematic now also without a valid US payment method. Also read reports on Reddit saying peeps had used manage to use Paypal (UK) to pay for the account only for it to be cancelled later.

All reports I found using Apple iTunes subscription meant no card required (even to create payment profile) and just keep topping up with giftcards. Setting up a US Apple ID was straight foward - the caveat is you obviously need an Apple device that can run minimum iOS14.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭losttheplot

Thanks. I hit a brick wall with the US apple ID, i was asked for a US phone number. How did you navigate that?

Dont need one. Just change phone to what ever country you have a phone for. But that phone number must not have been used for a previous AppleID anywhere.

I just followed this video. I did have VPN on during the whole process - but again no idea if that is necessary or not.

Euro 2024 folder now in playlist with multiple languages and countries added.

Update playlist to view channels

M3U URL: https://bit.ly/3Qj2eLD

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭Del007

The live section on the RTE player is now working on the TV, previously you couldn't watch live channels on my TV. I've an LG, very handy

It's not on all tvs yet. Lg and Samsung confirmed. Android tv app doesn't have it yet. Neither does the vestel units (Walker, Nordmende, Toshiba, Telefunken among others) but its about time it started on smart tvs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭Del007

Any recommendations for a player for windows laptop? THANKS

• Advertisement
Advertisement