Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are women attracted to men driving nice cars

Options
  • 23-01-2021 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

As post describes just looking for your thoughts on driving nice cars /mercs Bmw etc. Are women more attracted to guys driving them

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭lucalux

Never been attracted to a man because of the car he drives, but I can be 'attracted' to cars.

That might confuse them I think.

They think I'm checking them out, but I'm really admiring the alluring purr of a flat four engine, or the well restored 80's beemer that has been saved from the scrap heap.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

Attracted to the money/lifestyle the car represents

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭sassyj

JJayoo wrote: »
    Attracted to the money/lifestyle the car represents

Can't believe women are actually answering this thread

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,334 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

Nice cars attract men.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

sassyj wrote: »
    Can't believe women are actually answering this thread

I know it's shocking , people answering a question on a forum....I mean my mind is blown...what next??????

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Mod note: As per the charter, women are not a hive mind and this is not the place to seek generalised "all women" information. Thread closed.
    Charter wrote:
    The Ladies Lounge is not a place for men to come and start threads requesting opinions on X, Y and Z from women. Women aren't of a single mind or opinion.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement