Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How old would you date?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Straight white male privilege. If a woman behaved similarly, Asia Argento for example, they would have had their careers ruined. Same goes for POC.

Da fook you on about, strange few posts altogether

27 to 40 though I guess!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 285 ✭✭Hellokitty1212

Good lady is three years older than me -she was 21 when we started courting. Never dated anyone younger.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,581 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

18 to 21 is a no go zone. They have too much energy, having sex with them would be like trying to catch a wild salmon with your bare hands

PsychoPete wrote: »
    18 to 21 is a no go zone. They have too much energy, having sex with them would be like trying to catch a wild salmon with your bare hands

Strange, I've always found older women to be more wild in bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭lucalux

PsychoPete wrote: »

I know one guy who seriously considered breaking up with his (13 years younger than him) girlfriend, because her sex drive was too high :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭beerguts

I am in my late 30s now. Any woman would have to be between 28 - 45. I wouldn't be able to hack the drama with a young one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭Aongus Von Bismarck

When I was 32 I was involved in a quick, passionate, and slightly volatile relationship with an extremely attractive 51 year old woman. It was sensational at the start - she was extremely passionate, highly intelligent, and the love making was absolutely sensational.

However it quickly became apparent why she had been divorced twice. An extremely volatile woman whose temper outside the bedroom was soon matched by her kinks within it. I didn't want to arrive home some day and find out that one of my beloved cats was boiling in a saucepan on the stove.

The breakup was actually surprisingly easy, and I've since stuck to partners who are 5-10 years younger than me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

The lowest is half your age plus seven years.

The highest is your age minus seven years doubled.

It actually works really well.

IAMAMORON wrote: »

Yeah I’d be dating Betty White. No thanks, hilarious as she is!!

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Vestiapx

I get a range of 30-79 and while I'd agree that under 30 would seem a tad young I don't think I'm interested in over whatever age Liz Hurley is .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,483 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

I’m 30 in a few months time.

18 to 30 for me.
    17 if she’s mature.

ECVVbpEXoAA1w9g?format=jpg&name=small

Vestiapx wrote: »
    I get a range of 30-79 and while I'd agree that under 30 would seem a tad young I don't think I'm interested in over whatever age Liz Hurley is .

Same age as me, mid 50s - and could pass for my kid when I’m hungover!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,541 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

lucalux wrote: »
    I know one guy who seriously considered breaking up with his (13 years younger than him) girlfriend, because her sex drive was too high :o

Raw from saw?

The tide is turning…

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭lucalux

Raw from saw?

It was energy related, mainly... also he said he was afraid he'd get her pregnant too, and he had already gone down that road a few times.
    He was 37 and she was 24. Couldn't just enjoy it, poor fella :o

I am nailing a 27 year old from around the corner at the moment.

Absolute bear in the sack, she loves it.

I am nailing a 27 year old from around the corner at the moment.

Absolute bear in the sack, she loves it.

And after you wake up ?

And after you wake up ?

She tells me I snore loudly, she thinks it's cute.

Honeymoon stuff.

She tells me I snore loudly, she thinks it's cute.

Honeymoon stuff.

A gentleman wouldn't refer to being with someone as nailing them. The cast of American Pie might however.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭drake70

A gentleman wouldn't refer to being with someone as nailing them. The cast of American Pie might however.

IAMAMORON = Steve Stifler ?

I'm learning from this thread to never assume one's username equates to their gender.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

I’m 37 and female. If single.... 50?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

My last relationship was with a man over 20 years younger than me. I have no other point to make. I just want to brag, that's all.

FTA69 wrote: »
    Nonce chat that is.

Call Nonce Chatback on 1800-JAILBAIT to meet nonces YOU want to know.

Oh I nail.

I clatter sometimes also, no complaints either.. so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭Mimon

I'm male, early forties. Would probably go for 33 to 45.

tomwaits48 wrote: »
    100% - a fairly well known Irish musician ended up in a relationship with a fan who he met when she was just 14. Always thought that was a bit off.

Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova. Met her when she was 12, they got together when she was 18. He was 30ish when they got together. Ew.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,114 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

I'm 60. If my wife died or divorced me then my range would be a fairly narrow 57-59. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

When I was 32 I was involved in a quick, passionate, and slightly volatile relationship with an extremely attractive 51 year old woman. It was sensational at the start - she was extremely passionate, highly intelligent, and the love making was absolutely sensational.

However it quickly became apparent why she had been divorced twice. An extremely volatile woman whose temper outside the bedroom was soon matched by her kinks within it. I didn't want to arrive home some day and find out that one of my beloved cats was boiling in a saucepan on the stove.

The breakup was actually surprisingly easy, and I've since stuck to partners who are 5-10 years younger than me.

What in the fcuk?? :D:D:D

Jesus, I can't wait for pubs to open again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 475 ✭✭AdrianBalboa

Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova. Met her when she was 12, they got together when she was 18. He was 30ish when they got together. Ew.

There’s something not right about that, or him.

• Advertisement

Celine Dion and her now late husband. 12 too - never sat well with me that.

Advertisement