Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can i refrigerate cooked and shucked oysters

Options
  • 21-01-2021 8:23pm

I usually eat one oyster a day just for its zinc content. However i throw bout 2 or 3 of em in the oven the shuck them to get their shell open. Can i throw the other one or two i dont eat back in the fridge or is this advised?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,108 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I'm afraid that's in the realm of food safety advice which isn't permitted. You wouldn't know whether you were getting reliable advice, and that could cause huge problems - particularly with seafood. You'd be safer checking with a food safety site.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement