Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitbit question

Options
  • 19-01-2021 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭

Hi all. Kind of thing here that's been asked umpteen times before, but am hoping for up-to-date info.

Am considering buying a basic Fitbit - either Inspire 2 or Charge 4. But I'm a bit baffled by various reviews and other discussions online, and particularly about what seem to be very common problems with them in terms of not syncing properly or being a bit inaccurate.

In particular, just about all recent reviews in the Google Play Store for the Fitbit app are either negative or very negative...talking about things like how it used to work well, but not since latest update (hence why I'm posting a new thread instead of relying on info from older ones).

Any Fitbit users out there able to give any advice or let me know just how common these problems really are?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭JMR

I use a Versa 2 and don't have any issues at all. I run the app on an Android phone.

Not sure what the specific problems others have reported are but I've had no issues with syncing or anything else really, find it useful enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Uncle Pierre

Thanks. Would be using an android phone myself all right.

Play Store and various other places online are full of negative comments all right, mainly about Fitbit/phone not syncing properly, or regularly having to be re-synced (or whatever the word is!). Then again, am conscious people are far more likely to leave a negative review if unhappy about something than there are to leave a positive review if happy.

The fact that there's not already a thread here with people talking about problems is probably a positive sign too. :)

Thanks again.

Advertisement