Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What does the future hold for Donald Trump? - threadbans in OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,286 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    Delicious. Total defeat. A weak man powerless at the end, slinking off unable to face his conquerer and look him the eye.

I'd say he is absolute misery to be around at the moment.

The Marvellous Defeat.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,728 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

So how long will it take AF1 to fly down to Florida with Trump and then back to Washington? Could they not have used the smaller AF2 Plane?

I think Trump thought I am going to Keep AF1 away from Biden and Harris for as long as possible as well as using as much American tax funds flying on it too.

AMKC wrote: »
    So how long will it take AF1 to fly down to Florida with Trump and then back to Washington? Could they not have used the smaller AF2 Plane?

I think Trump thought I am going to Keep AF1 away from Biden and Harris for as long as possible as well as using as much American tax funds flying on it too.

about 2 hours each way. add in an hour for turnaround.

Anyone notice that the flags in the background stopped waving when he said "we will be back in some form"?

Not even the flags want you back bud.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,582 ✭✭✭✭briany

Larbre34 wrote: »
    My missus just looked up from her tuna salad and remarked "he's gonna die on the jacks like Elvis, isn't he?"

I do think thats whats in store for him.

Let's see - an overweight, 74 year old man, with a noted taste for fast food and diet coke, who only sleeps a few hours a night. Technically, he should already be dead. He certainly shouldn't be in any fit state to fly to 5 rallies in one day. He shouldn't really have much energy at all. He seems to be wholly powered by a burning nuclear core of vindictiveness and ego, and it seemingly has allowed his body to defy the laws of nature which rule the rest of us.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,016 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Wonder which indictments will be unsealed today or if they will wait until tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 7,699 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

The Marvellous Defeat.

Tremendous, people are saying its the best defeat, probably ever. They said we couldn't be defeated as good but we did it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,836 ✭✭✭Did you smash it

If I had to guess he will launch his patriot party which will become a political force enough to worry republican support and leave democrats to take the lead going forward in the road to the White House.

Trumpy and his family will have realized political power is extremely lucrative, far more so than golf clubs so they will pursue more political power.

The patriot party will attract the election fraud truthers as supporters and financially the party will be in the pocket of the Russian and Chinese governments. It will be a scandal ridden party as power plus money always equal corruption for nefarious individuals like the trump family.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭Dillonb3

Overheal wrote: »
    Wonder which indictments will be unsealed today or if they will wait until tomorrow

I'd say they'll be more shocked at the size of the bills for using his golf courses

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭Northernlily

And he's taken the nuclear football with him so it will have to be flown back up with a serviceman. Bitter to the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,210 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Dillonb3 wrote: »
    I'd say they'll be more shocked at the size of the bills for using his golf courses

They could just not pay them, fitting for trump

And he's taken the nuclear football with him so it will have to be flown back up with a serviceman. Bitter to the end.

they have a second one for Biden. The officer that carries it will be next to biden as soon as he is sworn in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭yagan

briany wrote: »
    Let's see - an overweight, 74 year old man, with a noted taste for fast food and diet coke, who only sleeps a few hours a night. Technically, he should already be dead. He certainly shouldn't be in any fit state to fly to 5 rallies in one day. He shouldn't really have much energy at all. He seems to be wholly powered by a burning nuclear core of vindictiveness and ego, and it seemingly has allowed his body to defy the laws of nature which rule the rest of us.
    Thought you talking about Ian Paisley Sr.

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1351891000457797633?s=20

What's bad is I still don't know whether Mitch will convict Trump or if he is just playing politics.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Iggie

• Ronald Reagan Actor and GOP President.
    • Donald Trump Reality Show Character and GOP President.
    • Arnold Schwarzenegger Actor and GOP Governor.

But somehow we hear more about the Liberal side of Hollywood impacting negatively on politics and that the Democrats should turn away from listening to them.

The majority of US people live in the costal regions. Tell us why they're votes should count less than those in the mid west or the south.

To think that Trump wouldn't have surrounded himself with hollywood stars if he could only have attracted someone other than James Woods and Chachi :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,215 ✭✭✭thomil

I wouldn‘t be surprised if they positioned one or two of the Air Force‘s E-4B flying command posts to Andrews while the VC-25 (That‘s the military designation for the 747s that function as the presidential transports) is on its way to Florida. The VC-25s have been used in the past to fly former presidents home after the inauguration of their successors, so the Air Force probably has a protocol in place for that.

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 25,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Podge_irl

It's not like Biden needs it today.

Of course he took it with him, he's still the president for another few hours. He needs it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,169 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

• Registered Users Posts: 23,886 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Who cares, the plane isn't needed again today anyway. And probably for months, realistically.

Biden will sit his ass in the Oval and start working and is unlikely to have reason to leave DC for a long while. All State visits are off, all big international leadership meetings are gone virtual. And lets face it, he won't be doing Trump style rallies, probably ever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,837 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

He left a letter for Biden

''Thanks to me everything you achieve in the next 4 years will be possible.
    I thank my younger self for focusing on the goal and not the hurdles. I thank my younger self for believing in himself when no one else did. I thank my younger self for being there no matter how tough the going got. I thank my younger self for always having the sense to distinguish between an obsession and a dream. I am what I made of myself, and for that I thank myself the most. The most important thing going forward is remembering who was here before''

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Real Donald Trump

everlast75 wrote: »

Little Greta can rest easy now that the big scary man is gone

• Registered Users Posts: 35,837 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Greta can now watch as Biden fobs her off with lots of promises and no action.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,666 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

I see trump running again for '24, running against either Biden/Harris or worse, Harris/AN Other.
    If it's the latter or Biden increases taxes, then I don't think Trump is near done. He got the second highest vote ever received in a presidential election

• Registered Users Posts: 7,699 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Donald can also rest easy that the scary little girl is off his back

Does your account expire at noon or

• Registered Users Posts: 19,619 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Never thought Id see the day when John Bolton is on Joe Duffy but he is on right now

• Registered Users Posts: 11,210 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

ELM327 wrote: »
    I see trump running again for '24, running against either Biden/Harris or worse, Harris/AN Other.
    If it's the latter or Biden increases taxes, then I don't think Trump is near done. He got the second highest vote ever received in a presidential election

Given your dislike for Hamilton in the F1 thread, is your aversion to Harris because she's a woman of colour? Your MO isn't hard to miss

• Registered Users Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭Northernlily

Podge_irl wrote: »
    It's not like Biden needs it today.

Of course he took it with him, he's still the president for another few hours. He needs it.

In that case you would think he might have done the decent and honourable thing and stayed in Washington for another few hours. Another couple of hundred grand wasted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

"What does the future hold for Donald Trump?"

In the immortal words of Clubber Lang "Pain"

I am hoping for bankruptcy, divorce and an infection with a particularly virulent strain of herpes.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement