Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC 257 Poirier vs McGregor 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,043 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

McGregor on Pts
    She was in a turtle position getting blasted in the head, she wasn't intelligently defending herself.

While going for a reach around single leg.
    Turtle is a terrible position in MMA and that was an especially bad turtle.

That said. He has to give her a chance to get out. She wasn’t out. He got close, but didn’t touch them.
    She shouldn’t have stopped imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

McGregor by Sub
    Sanchez v Muradov being 3rd on a PPV bill is a real testament to Conor's pulling power! Can't see this fight being a featured prelim on a Wednesday afternoon Fight Night card

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭vafankillar

EseAps3WMAEI3nY?format=png&name=small

• Registered Users Posts: 5,437 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

McGregor by Sub
    Sky are a joke, I ordered on my bedroom box and ive just been thrown out for farting and being a general nuisance, asking me to purchase again on the living room sky box and blocked on sky go. If I'm charged twice I'll murder the *****

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭cletus

Does DC's mike bleed annoy anyone else? Surely there's a sound tech working for the UFC that can sort it out

• Advertisement

McGregor by Sub
    [

Fighters on Twitter having trouble accessing the PPV. Some sort of glitch.

Heinisch, Kevin Lee, Mercier and a few others went for illegal streams..... allegedly!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Great stoppage by Herzog. Muradov has some lovely striking. Should be ranked at MW.

McGregor by Sub
    cletus wrote: »
    Does DC's mike bleed annoy anyone else? Surely there's a sound tech working for the UFC that can sort it out

I thought it was down to him just being loud as **** as being picked up on every other mix in the arena?

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭JoeExotic81

Great stoppage by Herzog. Muradov has some lovely striking. Should be ranked at MW.

Very impressive.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,043 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

McGregor on Pts
    Sky are a joke, I ordered on my bedroom box and ive just been thrown out for farting and being a general nuisance, asking me to purchase again on the living room sky box and blocked on sky go. If I'm charged twice I'll murder the *****

Swap the cards

• Advertisement

McGregor by Sub
    MrStuffins wrote: »
    Fighters on Twitter having trouble accessing the PPV. Some sort of glitch.

Heinisch, Kevin Lee, Mercier and a few others went for illegal streams..... allegedly!

Bisping was asking for streams a couple of weeks ago.

Seems this event is a ****show worldwide

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭simongurnick

McGregor by Sub
    Chicken dance from the mullet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

McGregor by Sub
    I think we are in for a late night here. It might be a 5.30 start for McGregor v Poirier!

McGregor by Sub
    Mellor wrote: »
    Swap the cards

Yeah you try going into the room, I'll be killed

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭cletus

MrStuffins wrote: »
    I thought it was down to him just being loud as **** as being picked up on every other mix in the arena?

He's definitely being picked up on a second mic somewhere, but Rogan shouts like a lunatic, and you never hear that. I think it's corner mic or something that he's bleeding into, but that should be easily sorted. It's been like that the last few events

McGregor by Sub
    Aisy Daly must be sitting at home now smug as anything watching Jessica Eye. Rightly so

HERE WE GO EVIL HERE WE GO WOOF WOOF!

McGregor by Sub
    Bisping was asking for streams a couple of weeks ago.

Seems this event is a ****show worldwide

Does Fight Pass in America not show the PPV's? I thought all fighters got free subscriptions to Fight Pass. I remember Neil Seery giving out that his Fight Pass subscription was cut 2 weeks after he was no longer a UFC fighter.

McGregor by Sub
    cletus wrote: »
    He's definitely being picked up on a second mic somewhere, but Rogan shouts like a lunatic, and you never hear that. I think it's corner mic or something that he's bleeding into, but that should be easily sorted. It's been like that the last few events

Yeah it's been bugging me over the last few events. Seems to be just him as well. Never Felder or Anik

McGregor by Sub
    Aisy Daly must be sitting at home now smug as anything watching Jessica Eye. Rightly so

Why so?

• Advertisement

Whelo79 wrote: »
    Does Fight Pass in America not show the PPV's? I thought all fighters got free subscriptions to Fight Pass. I remember Neil Seery giving out that his Fight Pass subscription was cut 2 weeks after he was no longer a UFC fighter.

Afaik it all goes through ESPN+, think it's the only way USA PPV can be bought. They removed DirectTV

McGregor by Sub
    Whelo79 wrote: »
    Why so?

Daly submitted her a few years ago as a massive underdog

McGregor by Sub
    Real soft spot for JoJo but she's destined to be one of those fighters who just never quite gets to the top of the mountain.

Banger of a walkout tune though!

McGregor by Sub
    Daly submitted her a few years ago as a massive underdog

Ah OK. I can't imagine Ais will be smug though seeing as she's retired and Jessica is still in the UFC.

McGregor by Sub
    God Jessica Eye is walking cringe. Every time she opens her mouth reminds me of Chandler. Talking in T-shirt quotes constantly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

McGregor by Sub
    I think Jess will do just enough to beat Jojo here, the personal bad blood jojo has with her could go against her and cause her to lose focus and do some silly stuff in the fight.

I honestly believe, to a man/woman, that Jessica Eye is the least liked UFC fighter on the roster, except for people like Greg Hardy.

Her hypocrisy with weight cutting and just how cringe she is, I really hope JoJo beats her.

McGregor by Sub
    I honestly believe, to a man/woman, that Jessica Eye is the least liked UFC fighter on the roster, except for people like Greg Hardy.

Her hypocrisy with weight cutting and just how cringe she is, I really hope JoJo beats her.

Yeah, it seems like she is universally hated by all the other female fighters alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭simongurnick

McGregor by Sub

She is a classic one Eye'd monster. Cmon Jo Jo!

• Advertisement

McGregor by Sub
    Was it Eye that was KO'd by the head kick from Valentina?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement