Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards 2021 Summer Challenge

Options
  • 18-01-2021 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

Leading on from last years thread;

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058069719

I have to say it helped me greatly, purely for motivation, so I wonder if anyone else is interested in starting this year again.

So since last post some 3 months ago, I've managed to hold at 98 kg, still had a good Christmas but made sure to at least get 10,000 steps a day.

Now for this challenge, Ive been back at weights 3 times a week since start of year and half assed watched the food. Typically really good Mon-Friday afternoon then Friday evening-Sunday is not great.

Still the goal remains the same. As close to 85 KG before July. Or about a 1/2 KG a week.

Anyone care to hope on the challenge bus?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭rofno1

Thought I'd update this, so I've done a good full month now and have not missed one session, and only missed 10K steps on one day. Very good with calories as well.

1.5KG down but 1% bodyfat according to scales. I know its not accurate but its a positive trend. Just about on target.

So this week I introduced 2x 40 cardio sessions, either circuit type or just a run for 4/5 miles.

Will post back in 2 weeks again.

Advertisement