Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Wrestlemania 37- April 10th and 11th (Contains Spoilers)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,187 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Only my opinion
    But that Nigerian drum fight is gonna be lifted from a strap match.

Just hear me out :p
    You hit drums right? And on a strap match you have to hit 4 turnbuckles to win. But instead of turnbuckles they'll have to hit 4 big ass drums by each corner on the outside or something.

Cause with a name like Nigerian drum it can't surely just be a street fight with another name. You'd have to incorporate a drum somehow.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,918 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

It'll be a drum off like 2 competing July 12th marches and their bass drums.

Almost forgot my annual post of this

I think they should try remaking this maybe every 5 or 10 WrestleManias

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Ridley

I still think it should be Brad Maddox's theme with all Wrestles replaced with Maddox and all wrestlers replaced with Maddox.

Also, rehire Brad Maddox.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,059 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Jesus imagine if they done a deal with AEW and Jericho returns for a match

• Registered Users Posts: 85,686 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

First WM with no Undertaker match

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,906 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

What time is the main show starting tonight? Is it 12 or 1?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

What time is the main show starting tonight? Is it 12 or 1?

1am. Stupid preshows :mad:

Necro wrote: »
    1am. Stupid preshows :mad:

I was afraid of that 😭

• Registered Users Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭Pentecost

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    First WM with no Undertaker match

He missed one before didn't he? I seem to remember that from the Last Ride documentary.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Pentecost wrote: »
    He missed one before didn't he? I seem to remember that from the Last Ride documentary.

He wasn't at 35 was he, pretty sure there was no Taker match that year?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭Pentecost

He wasn't at 35 was he, pretty sure there was no Taker match that year?

Yeah that's the one.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,861 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Guess the 1am showtime is to avoid a clash with the Masters

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Mecrab

Pentecost wrote: »
    Yeah that's the one.

And the one in 2000.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,689 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

paulie21 wrote: »
    Guess the 1am showtime is to avoid a clash with the Masters

I forgot it was 1am. The old midnight starts were handy enough. Well mania moved to masters weekend not the other way around. Is there much golf and pro wresting cross over ?

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    I forgot it was 1am. The old midnight starts were handy enough. Well mania moved to masters weekend not the other way around. Is there much golf and pro wresting cross over ?

I hear Vince is a big McIlroy fan :D

So what is everyone's Mania plans?
    Got me some cider and a nice big ass tv. Maybe make a pizza for some snacks. You?

Pizza, copious amounts of energy drinks and possibly some strawberry cheesecake to round it all off :D

Pizza, copious amounts of energy drinks and possibly some strawberry cheesecake to round it all off :D

No alcohol?

200w.gif?cid=82a1493byueadtqrfudsmeox02w86mzgoj44fbz96qfrpiyx&rid=200w.gif

Nah, haven't touched it since Christmas. Don't actually miss it that much... would love an ice cold draught pint that all being said :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,661 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

I hear Vince is a big McIlroy fan :D

Sure everyone knows Hulk Hogan was called after legendary golfer Ben Hogan. The two sports have been intertwined ever since.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,136 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Will order a pizza later. I'm supposed to be doing intermittent fasting but Mania is the annual tradition where I stuff my face after midnight and watch wrasslin' and it will be honoured.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,989 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

Bed, will catch up in the morn. Let ye enjoy.

Bed, will catch up in the morn. Let ye enjoy.

This man might have the right idea :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,918 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Cereal while I watch in the morning

Yea probably order a pizza or make popcorn with a few cans, I'm hoping to stay awake but I'll see if I make it to the end. Now tomorrow night I'll prob watch a small bit live then watch the rest on Monday.

Few cans I'd say

Quick power nap will be needed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭Sirsok

So what is everyone's Mania plans?
    Got me some cider and a nice big ass tv. Maybe make a pizza for some snacks. You?

I'm after finished shooting a music video so washing fake tan and hair dye out of my hair shivering waiting for an Epsom salt bath.....feeling I'm gonna be knocked out but have some lager just incase

Sirsok wrote: »
    I'm after finished shooting a music video so washing fake tan and hair dye out of my hair shivering waiting for an Epsom salt bath.....feeling I'm gonna be knocked out but have some lager just incase

Sirsok, I did not imagine I would have read filming a music video when i asked that :pac: :pac:

Apparently it's pissing out of the heavens in tampa now

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Apparently they're having to get the fans into some cover, cause a massive thunderstorm is approaching. Mania might be delayed as a result.

I'm actually stunned it's taken this long for an outdoor Mania to have this issue....

Advertisement