Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Oranmore paint disposal

• 13-01-2021 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,547 ✭✭✭ Bredabe

Citybin confirmed that are taking paint in their Oranmore depot, during its usual opening hours.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭ Tilikum17

Bredabe wrote: »
    Citybin confirmed that are taking paint in their Oranmore depot, during its usual opening hours.

I have a heap of pint to get rid of. Thanks.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators Posts: 81,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭ biko

Moved out from Business Opening/Closing thread

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators Posts: 81,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭ biko

Dropped some off. Glad to be rid of the old cans in the shed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭ ratracer

biko wrote: »
    Dropped some off. Glad to be rid of the old cans in the shed :D

Do they charge per can or per job lot?
    Does it matter many or can size?

Thanks

I gave the cans to a guy in the yard. Then I went into the hut and told the man in there how many cans I had dropped off and he told me the cost. I paid by card.
    I think it's per can.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭ beardybrewer

I think of general interest would be to know how many cans did you drop off and what did it cost?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,540 ✭✭✭✭ Galwayguy35

Good service to have, I've a rake of old paint cans at home and wasn't sure where I could go to get rid of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭ whitelightrider

Anyone want to share the cost of this? Ive a good few old cans in the garage, some with paint still in them, that Id like to get rid of.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭ 1641

Anyone want to share the cost of this? Ive a good few old cans in the garage, some with paint still in them, that Id like to get rid of.

€2.50 per can I think I was charged. Certainly thereabouts.

Advertisement