Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Oranmore paint disposal

Options
  • 13-01-2021 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭

Citybin confirmed that are taking paint in their Oranmore depot, during its usual opening hours.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Tilikum17

Bredabe wrote: »
    Citybin confirmed that are taking paint in their Oranmore depot, during its usual opening hours.

I have a heap of pint to get rid of. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Moved out from Business Opening/Closing thread

Dropped some off. Glad to be rid of the old cans in the shed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭ratracer

biko wrote: »
    Dropped some off. Glad to be rid of the old cans in the shed :D

Do they charge per can or per job lot?
    Does it matter many or can size?

Thanks

I gave the cans to a guy in the yard. Then I went into the hut and told the man in there how many cans I had dropped off and he told me the cost. I paid by card.
    I think it's per can.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

I think of general interest would be to know how many cans did you drop off and what did it cost?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,272 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Good service to have, I've a rake of old paint cans at home and wasn't sure where I could go to get rid of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,099 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

Anyone want to share the cost of this? Ive a good few old cans in the garage, some with paint still in them, that Id like to get rid of.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭1641

Anyone want to share the cost of this? Ive a good few old cans in the garage, some with paint still in them, that Id like to get rid of.

€2.50 per can I think I was charged. Certainly thereabouts.

Advertisement