Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horizon t52 treadmill question

Options
  • 12-01-2021 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hi guys,
    I have an old treadmill, horizon t52 and for weeks now I'm trying to switch it from miles to km
    I basically went to eng3 and hit start and then the speed started flying up faster and faster till I hit stop.
    I can't find any assistance online and that's maybe cos its old??
    I used my garmin watch which is in km, and ran 5km yesterday and when I stopped the treadmill it said 4?? Not sure if watch is wrong or treadmill but guessing treadmill as I was running at 4.30 p/km and finished around 22. 30 min mark but now treadmill. Is in weird zone.
    I think the speed that was increasing seems to have messed it up someway as I have the treadmill 15 yrs now and know itt inside out Re speed etc but the buttons don't correspond to the running belt any more.
    Has anyone any advice on this? I'm actually cracking up trying to gauge distance etc on it.
    Thanks in advance

Advertisement