Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

So - Brexit and Ireland - what are the consequences?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 706 ✭✭✭fuse

I was going to order from sportsdirect.ie but not sure if I will be hit with vat when order arrives?

I couldn't see anything on their website, bas anyone ordered from them recently and had any issue's?

Thanks ��

Anyone figure out yet if sportsdirect orders get hit with taxes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭francois

ELM327 wrote: »
    I have stopped buying anything from the UK until we find out what happens.
    Prior customer (regularly) of amazon and parcel motel

I've switched to the English language version of Amazon Germany

• Closed Accounts Posts: 891 ✭✭✭sebdavis

fuse wrote: »
    Anyone figure out yet if sportsdirect orders get hit with taxes?

Just order from the ireland version and it won’t

• Closed Accounts Posts: 891 ✭✭✭sebdavis

francois wrote: »
    I've switched to the English language version of Amazon Germany

I still use Amazon UK, anything under 20 pounds is cheaper as no tax at all, anything over and they do the import taxes etc so no issue once you order from Amazon as the delivery company

Did buy some stuff from Germany/France etc but I also do anyway, just renewed my prime with uk...no reason to swap it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭AllForIt

BattleCorp wrote: »
    I wonder how the NHS are getting on with their extra £350 million per week?

Well their vaccine rollout seems to be going well (:D) so I'd say the £350 milllion couldn't have come at a beter time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,280 ✭✭✭Hamsterchops

Bloody import duties and longer to wait for our parcels to be delivered from across the water :(

Advertisement