Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argos order history

Options
  • 10-01-2021 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭

I placed a home delivery order with Argos on Wednesday.

I received an email confirmation with the order but there is nothing in my account when I sign into Argos.ie

There is no order history section at all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,330 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

Have you contacted Argos?

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Poncke

Old thread, but I have the same issue. There is no order history on my account, which is the weirdest thing in 2021. Last night their website was acting up, I've placed 5 orders but the website kept giving me 404 error. My bank statement shows they took 5 payments though, but I have no order confirmation and can't see what went through on their website. LOL. They have 500 euro and I have nothing. The UK website is much better though, completely updated design. Argos.ie is 1990s

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭Need a Username

All charges were corrected this morning. So no orders went through, still have issues with placing an order now. The payment keeps failing. Missing out on some big discounts now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,865 ✭✭✭✭Flinty997

Their site hasn't worked properly for months.

• Advertisement

Called BOI, they cant find the issue on my side, so has to be Argos. I think its a stock issue. Items showing as in stock for home delivery but not available when trying to buy them. Or whatever, I will probably never find out.

Advertisement