Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McGregor Fast App

Options
  • 10-01-2021 8:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭

Hey all, just wondering if anyone has used the McGregor Fast training cycles and what they’re like? I see the team launched the app now and it’s €100 for a yearly subscription. I don’t know if it’s more MMA based or general.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,090 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

It’s basically a cardio program. There’s no MMA involved.
    Used to be two levels. Basic level for $20 and full access for $99.

Seems like they relaunched on an app platform and only $99 option exists. From a quick look at the website, it appears to have expanded the type of workouts beyond basic cardio, to have more customisation fit goals/equipment.

For $99 it will give you a year’s worth of personalised workouts. For people who just want to be told what to do it’s probably not a bad option.

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭eire1

Mellor wrote: »
    It’s basically a cardio program. There’s no MMA involved.
    Used to be two levels. Basic level for $20 and full access for $99.

Seems like they relaunched on an app platform and only $99 option exists. From a quick look at the website, it appears to have expanded the type of workouts beyond basic cardio, to have more customisation fit goals/equipment.

For $99 it will give you a year’s worth of personalised workouts. For people who just want to be told what to do it’s probably not a bad option.

Ah I see, thanks very much.

Advertisement