Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change Flight Details

Options
  • 09-01-2021 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,412 ✭✭✭

Hi

I need urgent help. I have was due to go to Germany today to bring wife and kids back however because the situation changed suddenly were I was required to have a negative pcr test so unfortunately I couldn’t go, I also have the flight booked back which is Monday in my name this means my wife can’t come even because am the main traveler, I don’t know what to do surely there has to be a way around this without changing the whole flight, any suggestions would be appreciated?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭bigar

Would the boarding pass not be in the traveler's name? Each traveler has their own boarding pass, no matter who booked and paid for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭VG31

I can't vouch for every airline but normally the lead passenger (the person who made the booking) does not have to fly. Each passenger will have a separate e-ticket.

I would be very, very surprised if this were not the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,412 ✭✭✭francie81

Thanks for the replies and that would be the case should have assumed that I just panicked when posting, my initial concern was the infant was in my name however I managed to get that changed to my wife’s and even the baggage so all is good :)

Advertisement