Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ikea

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭grazer

“Hi. Due to unforeseen circumstances, your IKEA delivery will be delayed. We apologise for any inconvenience and will update you as soon as possible.”.
    Ordered garden furniture w estimated delivery date of Friday 7th May. Got that text today. Any idea if I’m likely to see delivery before September?!

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭grazer

grazer wrote: »
    “Hi. Due to unforeseen circumstances, your IKEA delivery will be delayed. We apologise for any inconvenience and will update you as soon as possible.”.
    Ordered garden furniture w estimated delivery date of Friday 7th May. Got that text today. Any idea if I’m likely to see delivery before September?!

Answering my own question. Items delivered one and two days before estimated delivery date. I’m impressed!

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭direstraits

Hi, has anyone used the click & collect service today> if so, how were the queues? I want to order a few items but don't want to be there all evening waiting!

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭setanta1984

Is anyone able to submit an online order for delivery today? (or even just get delivery options returned?)

Trying all day but when I put in Eircode the botton just reloads and does nothing. Can't progress further.

Their website is an absolute mess at the best of times, riddled with bugs, but this is a new low where I can't even order at all. How a company of this size can produce something so bad...

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Big Daddy Kane

Hi has anyone been up to the store today?

What are the queues like??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Hi has anyone been up to the store today?

What are the queues like??

I heard on the radio that ikea(and M&S) will have some system whereby they'll be live broadcasting the current wait times. Not sure whether that's on their website or social media?

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭Gamergurll

Bleh.. Placed an order last week that was due for delivery today, checked tracking and they have changed the expected delivery date until mid June.. I'm P!ssed off, it was a part I needed for a TV stand I bought last week, and now it's tied up for a month and I can't even cancel the order. Ikea are so slow at the best of times and Covid slowing things blah blah, but changing things after the order is bs

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭cudsy1

Waiting to be picked

my order delivery date passed two weeks ago. This is what it says. Does this mean they haven't prepared the items for delivery yet?

Has anyone any experience of order delivery dates passing and not being updated?

Has anyone successfully and satisfactarily contacted IKEA? I found a number to call on another thread, but haven't tried it yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,687 ✭✭✭horse7

What is the number?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,073 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Ring them. Worked for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Poncke

I placed an order and the delivery date was 4 weeks. I called in to cancel the order. No problem, order cancelled, items refunded and they kept the delivery charge 😂

Chancers. Really disappointed in them. Loved IKEA, didn't know they were greedy c*nts.

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Poncke

Never get these questions, check their contact page, check your order confirmation. Its not like its hidden from the world.

Funnily enough, I checked those two places more than once, no number visible. I came to the conclusion that they do indeed want to hide their customer service phone number from the world!

You'd like to give us a call?

Our Customer Support Centre opening times are:

Mon - Sat: 07:00 - 20:00

Sun: 07:00 - 19:00

Call us on: 01 541 3300

Calls will be charged at your standard network rate.

I rang them. As 15 of the 61 items on the order were out of stock (after 4 addtional items were flagged at time or order as being unavailable, which I removed at the time), the order was just stuck seemingly, perhaps for all eternity if I hadn't called them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,687 ✭✭✭horse7

That number doesn't work for me.

Advertisement